• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Fallout 3 Vault + Props

Assets Fallout 3 Vault + Props

RainingMadness

Reactions
RainingMadness submitted a new resource:

Fallout 3 Vault - Vault bunker, Sci-Fi, Post-Apocalypse.

Some Fallout 3 assets, the Vault itself is a kind of a modular set up, although some pieces don't fit too well together, they are kind of intended to only fit with certain other pieces so it's not truly modular.

I put together a scene as an example included in the var.

I cant remember where i got the original files from, but I think they were originally ported by LordAardvark for SFM, so credit goes to him for the initial rip.

Included:

Console_01
Console_02
Console_03
Console_04
Door_01...

Read more about this resource...

RainingMadness updated Fallout 3 Vault with a new update entry:

50+ New items.

Here's an update with additional props, I renamed some stuff and made two separate assetbundles for props and the vault pieces, so best to just delete the 1.var.

Contains 50+ new items, including the overseers office, stairs, corner door and window modules, Atrium modules,

Too many to list them all, but here is some pics of what is new.

Please note: Something i didn't notice until i had already ported everything and was putting some the props together...

Read the rest of this update entry...

RainingMadness updated Fallout 3 Vault + Props with a new update entry:

Scaling fixed.

This will be the last update for the time being, I wanted to fix this asap since the scaling would probably cause confusion.

Fixed missing texture on Atrium prefab.
Fixed missing colliders on some of the vault meshes.
Fixed the scaling of the vault meshes.

The default 1.0 Scale for the vault meshes should now be better scaled to Looks.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom