Faith

Scenes Faith

Seraphira_AoF

Reactions
Seraphira_AoF submitted a new resource:

Faith - When modeling takes a wrong turn...

Faith wants to be a model. She is willing to do anything... anything to start her career as a model. How far is she willing to go?

(warning some taboo aspects)

((This is a very big project for me, with lots of moving pieces, if something doesn't turn out right, please let me know))

View attachment 251096
View attachment 251097
View attachment 251098
View attachment 251099
View attachment 251100
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Please install your own VAR file on a clean VAM installation before uploading to the VAM Hub. You will notice missing dependancies which are not loaded from the hub. Pressing buttons causes errors such as
!> Hair item vamX.Base.1:/Custom/Hair/Female/vamX/Roac/Roac Arty.vam is missing
!> Clothing item vamX.Base.1:/Custom/Clothing/Female/vamX/czgtLDD/20 XL/20 XL.vam is missing
!> Clothing item vamX.Base.1:/Custom/Clothing/Female/vamX/Nial/Double ear rings L/Double ear rings L.vam is missing
!> Clothing item vamX.Base.1:/Custom/Clothing/Female/vamX/VL_13/Costume_O3/Costume_O3_Jacket_open.vam is missing
!> Could not find morph by uid vamX.Base.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Required/Niko3DX/Emmi 0810 ALT-c22a9e46.vmi or name Emmi 0810 ALT referenced in save file
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_FaithPose5.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Clothing/Preset_Faith Clothing 1.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_FaithPose3.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Clothing/Preset_Faith Clothing 3.vap

You should also mention that VamX is required.

Please install your own VAR file on a clean VAM installation before uploading to the VAM Hub. You will notice missing dependancies which are not loaded from the hub. Pressing buttons causes errors such as
!> Hair item vamX.Base.1:/Custom/Hair/Female/vamX/Roac/Roac Arty.vam is missing
!> Clothing item vamX.Base.1:/Custom/Clothing/Female/vamX/czgtLDD/20 XL/20 XL.vam is missing
!> Clothing item vamX.Base.1:/Custom/Clothing/Female/vamX/Nial/Double ear rings L/Double ear rings L.vam is missing
!> Clothing item vamX.Base.1:/Custom/Clothing/Female/vamX/VL_13/Costume_O3/Costume_O3_Jacket_open.vam is missing
!> Could not find morph by uid vamX.Base.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Required/Niko3DX/Emmi 0810 ALT-c22a9e46.vmi or name Emmi 0810 ALT referenced in save file
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_FaithPose5.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Clothing/Preset_Faith Clothing 1.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_FaithPose3.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Clothing/Preset_Faith Clothing 3.vap

You should also mention that VamX is required.

Thanks. I'm still working on cleaning up the dependencies. Hopefully that will fix a ton of this. And with cleaning it up, it shouldn't need VamX. I mean if you want to add it later to put in "Mr Director" and have some fun with Faith, that is fine. Otherwise I'm not sure why it would need VamX.

And installing the VAR file to a clean installation is a great idea. It would have eliminated alot of my stress of problems for you all. (and the problems you are having) I guess I didn't think I could actually do it. Is it as simple as putting a "clean" file structure in its own directory? Or do I need a 2nd computer to be fresh all the time?

Great Idea. unfortunately the buttons dont cause the pose or cloth changes. It only triggers the audio. I would love to see this scene working though.
Great Job Thanks

i didn't download depend looks
1.jpg

Thanks. I'm still working on cleaning up the dependencies. Hopefully that will fix a ton of this. And with cleaning it up, it shouldn't need VamX. I mean if you want to add it later to put in "Mr Director" and have some fun with Faith, that is fine. Otherwise I'm not sure why it would need VamX.

And installing the VAR file to a clean installation is a great idea. It would have eliminated alot of my stress of problems for you all. (and the problems you are having) I guess I didn't think I could actually do it. Is it as simple as putting a "clean" file structure in its own directory? Or do I need a 2nd computer to be fresh all the time?

Just create a new folder, copy the VAM installer into it and run it. Takes a while to download all stuff. Then I recomment to create a ZIP of it to always have a complete and clean installation. In the future, just unzip this ZIP to a new folder and run VAM from there. No registry entries etc. are required. And no excuse for buying a new computer. ;)

Back
Top Bottom