Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
Jackaro18430787
Patreon
Jackaroo
Jackaroo submitted a new resource:

Facial Mocap - I'm Not In Love - Facial Mocap test

In case anyone wants to play with a facial mocap animation, here it is. Just import into Timeline plugin by acid bubbles, and move the head atom back to the top . There are some areas where i forgot lyrics, and some parts near beginning that right eyebrow was going too low before i fixed it mid-way. I would love to see you guys use this to create a full scene, ad dancing or hand/body movements ect, Anyway, even just to have fun!

Made possible by LFE's Facial Mocap Plugin here ...

Read more about this resource...

May I ask how you did the actual capturing of the facial motions? Didn't see any tutorial or info on this topic. I'm looking for something like that for some time now... Thanks!

May I ask how you did the actual capturing of the facial motions? Didn't see any tutorial or info on this topic. I'm looking for something like that for some time now... Thanks!

You need an Iphone x or newer, the reallusion app in app store, and the plugin mentioned above-- LFE's Facial Mocap . Hope that is of some use :)

I actually made this ages ago, just for you. But completely forgot to post it. Hoping to improve it with Embody.

Last edited:

I actually made this ages ago, just for you. But completely forgot to post it. Hoping to improve it with Embody.

AMAZING! the face mocap plugin is so underrated, not enough people use it! I understand though, it is hard to get the right values and morphs for each character, but it's legit legendary!

Back
Top Bottom