MonsterShinkai

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
monstershinkai
Hi MonsterShinkai, your Eva v2 model looks like WOW, but I have one issue. The model on VR is HUGE !! It causes bugs when I reduce size. Am I the only one who have this issue ?
Great job !!!

Hi MonsterShinkai, your Eva v2 model looks like WOW, but I have one issue. The model on VR is HUGE !! It causes bugs when I reduce size. Am I the only one who have this issue ?
Great job !!!
Hey eros. I appreciate bug feedback and sorry I didn't reply earlier. I'm new and I actually didn't know this forum existed. I don't know why that would happen. I always have multiple person atoms next to the one I work on for comparison and the sizes are the same on my side. I haven't heard from anyone else with this issue but I will keep it in mind. I've noticed other morph issues on my side though. VAM is such a fickle thing. I would try rebuilding the model on a new person atom with the same morphs and textures for now.

Hi,

This skin looks amazing, probably my fav so far.
Would it be possible to convert this look into futa somehow? Or to have a full separate futa version?
I tried to follow guides about the process, but I failed every time when I applied the skin layers. Lots of things bug out.