Eva (Latina)

Looks Eva (Latina)

DasBoot

Featured Contributor
Reactions
DasBoot submitted a new resource:

Eva - curvy, thick, pawg, Latina

Say hello to Eva. A sexy Latina from Costa Rica. She loves salsa dancing, cooking delicious meals, and spending time at the beach. Enjoy!

Dependencies:
everlaster.RenVR_Originals_Pack3.latest (Alisha)
SupaRioAmateur.Sub_Demi_Eyes.3
VaMChan.Hair_Layered_long.latest

Credit:
lighting rigs by n00rp
Macgruber for the awesome supershot camera

View attachment 115423
View attachment 115427

View attachment 115426
View attachment 115428

Read more about this resource...

Hi mate nice model , can you check your Morphs in your vam , as there are some that are a pest.
in the var for Eve there are RG morphs i think luckily its just Eve , Erica and the pussy job that's got them as checked some of others and they're ok .
please get rid of them as they automatically attach its morphs to any character , check this page out with more info ,as riccio had them in his , https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/ruri.20056/#post-52883
i have reported it and it is being checked out. keep up the fantastic work

Last edited:
Hi mate nice model , can you check your Morphs in your vam , as there are some that are a pest.
in the var for Eve there are RG morphs i think luckily its just Eve , Erica and the pussy job that's got them as checked some of others and they're ok .
please get rid of them as they automatically attach its morphs to any character , check this page out with more info ,as riccio had them in his , https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/ruri.20056/#post-52883
i have reported it and it is being checked out. keep up the fantastic work
Thanks for the heads up, I saw those morphs when I was going thru the var creation wizard and was wondering how they showed up in my list of assets to include with the scene. I actually chose to not include them in the var during the var creation process (uncheck during var creation). But looking at the var now I see they got added anyways. I opened the var files with 7zip and deleted them. I am assuming just deleting them from the var package should do the trick. I uploaded the new versions of Eva and Pussyjob scene to the hub. Please let me know if they work and are good to go.

I actually had similar issues with some peoples var files including an Male Auto morph called AG2_M_OpenXXL. Whenever that morph is included in someones var file it fucks of the head of male/futa cocks. It can be a pain in the ass to try and track that one down.

I've also seen weird shit with SPLINE VR's scenes, he uses some sort of morph time plugin for facial expressions that I think was an older plugin. If you watch one of his scenes with these in it, the facial expressions carry over to other scenes and cant be zeroed, you have to exit the game.

At any rate, I deleted all references of the RG morph from my morphs directory. Thanks again for the heads up.

Thanks for the heads up, I saw those morphs when I was going thru the var creation wizard and was wondering how they showed up in my list of assets to include with the scene. I actually chose to not include them in the var during the var creation process (uncheck during var creation). But looking at the var now I see they got added anyways. I opened the var files with 7zip and deleted them. I am assuming just deleting them from the var package should do the trick. I uploaded the new versions of Eva and Pussyjob scene to the hub. Please let me know if they work and are good to go.

I actually had similar issues with some peoples var files including an Male Auto morph called AG2_M_OpenXXL. Whenever that morph is included in someones var file it fucks of the head of male/futa cocks. It can be a pain in the ass to try and track that one down.

I've also seen weird shit with SPLINE VR's scenes, he uses some sort of morph time plugin for facial expressions that I think was an older plugin. If you watch one of his scenes with these in it, the facial expressions carry over to other scenes and cant be zeroed, you have to exit the game.

At any rate, I deleted all references of the RG morph from my morphs directory. Thanks again for the heads up.
Thanks for the info on the male AG2 morphs ,
i forgot to mention that there are LG ( left glute ) morphs too but dont see them as much as the RG morphs
they can be in the male morphs too.
im still waiting a reply from VamDev as meshedvr is busy with vam 2.0
i used DnGrep to search for references it can search in var files too
your updates are fine .
thanks again DasBoot .

For what it's worth, I think I tracked down where I probably picked up the RG "virus". It was in MonsterShinkai's Emmy look https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/emmy.7398/ If you check out the var, it's still in there. I remember now looking at MonsterShinkai's look at the time and seeing the strange one butt cheek raised thing due to the morph. At any rate, I purged it from my system in all the places I could find it. However, I then saw it show up again in a recent clothing resource by Mowang https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/sexy_01.17871/

/facepalm

For what it's worth, I think I tracked down where I probably picked up the RG "virus". It was in MonsterShinkai's Emmy look https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/emmy.7398/ If you check out the var, it's still in there. I remember now looking at MonsterShinkai's look at the time and seeing the strange one butt cheek raised thing due to the morph. At any rate, I purged it from my system in all the places I could find it. However, I then saw it show up again in a recent clothing resource by Mowang https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/sexy_01.17871/

/facepalm
Wow thanks mate for that extra info , yeah its a pain like a Virus .
i wouldn't be surprised if its from some user who got miffed with there paid work being shared freely .
i don't think its MonsterShinkai as most if his work is free so he like us, has picked it up from somewhere else
hard to say with Mowang 1 free item of clothing and the rest paid

i`m going to tell of your findings to VamDev.
this seriously needs addressing as it fucks up the work for others that might not be aware of it

Don't Alert the users, i want VamDev to check for himself.

i checked out mowangs clothing item and interestingly its in a folder called Aries
and the morphs eg. Aries RG InOut . VamDev is going to look into it.

Last edited: