Erica (milf)

Looks Erica (milf)

DasBoot

Featured Contributor
Reactions
DasBoot submitted a new resource:

Erica (milf) - Sexy milf

Say hello to Erica, a sexy milf. A couple kids hasn't stopped her from still feeling sexy. She loves attention and just started an Only Fans. Enjoy!

Credits:
Eyes - SupaRioAmateur - Sub Demi Eyes 3
Hair - NoStage3 - Wavy Bob1
Skin - Everlaster pack of RenVR originals
Lighting - n00rp

Special thanks to ceq3's awesome morph merge plugin https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/morph-merge-and-split.15048/

View attachment 102702

View attachment 102703...

Read more about this resource...

I swear those RG morphs are freakin dark magic or something! A few months ago, I made a look and the RG-InOut somehow found it's new home in the .json file. Never even touched the slider for it either. So, I zeroed all RG morphs, all auto behaviours and removed any/all RG glute morphs from the .json itself. Loaded the cleaned save up and what do you know, that little s#!t is back. I don't even know where that morph originated from, but someting always seems to summon it in the freakin .json file. lol

I swear those RG morphs are freakin dark magic or something! A few months ago, I made a look and the RG-InOut somehow found it's new home in the .json file. Never even touched the slider for it either. So, I zeroed all RG morphs, all auto behaviours and removed any/all RG glute morphs from the .json itself. Loaded the cleaned save up and what do you know, that little s#!t is back. I don't even know where that morph originated from, but someting always seems to summon it in the freakin .json file. lol
Vamtastic brought the problem up to me. I was noticing them showing up similar as you describe. What was real weird is when you create a Var file you are supposed to checkmark the files included, I made sure those were unchecked and they still were added. I just forgot to check and Vamtastic reminded me. I just ended up opening the Var with 7zip and deleting the damn things and re-uploading the Vars to the Hub.

I saw similar issues with some peoples Var files including a Male Auto morph called AG2_M_OpenXXL. Whenever that morph is included in someones var file it fucks with the head of male/futa cocks, makes the head all concave. It can be a pain in the ass to try and track that one down as all it has to do is exist in someones Var.