Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
rad_asco
Patreon
ascorad
ascorad submitted a new resource:

Enjoying Evey - Evey's debut! Featuring: double penetration & smooth random blowjob animations!

View attachment 256177

View attachment 256178
View attachment 256179
View attachment 256180
View attachment 256176

Evey's animated preview scene was too big to include it with her look, so please enjoy it as a separate download :)

This scene features double penetration, as well as doggy sex during a randomized blowjob sequence. The menu is pretty straightforward, so you shouldn't have any issues navigating around the...

Read more about this resource...

Ascorad,

I absolutely love this scene. I have searched for you on Patreon but have come up empty. What is your tag there?
The only problem I have with your latest splitroast scene is there is no body movement from the pounding she is getting from the back. It would be on a different level of hot if her body and head moved/shook suddenly, in sync, with each time he thrust into her, and there was sounds of thighs slapping, and mouthful moaning, and gagging sounds.
If you could start with the additional movement first I would definitely send you some funds to support your cause.

Keep up the great work.
I love this type of scene. So I was thrilled to see you had created one.

Ascorad,

I absolutely love this scene. I have searched for you on Patreon but have come up empty. What is your tag there?
The only problem I have with your latest splitroast scene is there is no body movement from the pounding she is getting from the back. It would be on a different level of hot if her body and head moved/shook suddenly, in sync, with each time he thrust into her, and there was sounds of thighs slapping, and mouthful moaning, and gagging sounds.
If you could start with the additional movement first I would definitely send you some funds to support your cause.

Keep up the great work.
I love this type of scene. So I was thrilled to see you had created one.
Yeah I tried to keep it a little more on the light side because I am working on a full release scene at the moment and didn't want to get too bogged down with this one. But, I loved that face so much I had to do more than just a simple animation like I normally do :D

Thanks very much for the feedback! ♥
My patreon is https://www.patreon.com/ascorad

Back
Top Bottom