Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
monstershinkai
You sure this isn't just Eva with a different hairstyle? :unsure: 🙃

Last edited:
Hi MonsterShinkai DasBoot has reported some Glute morphs in emmy Var file
e.g. they are in person /morphs /female/Auto / 01 06 19 / RG InOut.vmb ,
these are bad morphs that are like a virus.
meshedvr said; If you saved a scene with one of these virus morphs, it would have saved a reference to where the morph came from. So some of the VAR packages out there have references to other packages due to this
please delete and check your morphs in the Vam directory .
all your other looks are ok .

Thank you for fixing this! I had no idea this morph was in the var. Normally, I have an eagle eye when it comes to that morph because it is a pain to get rid of. It doesn't cause any harm or damage or anything, but it is more of an anoyance. Don't know how it missed it this time. Your looks are still in my top favs to this day. Thanks and best wishes! ❤

Thank you for fixing this! I had no idea this morph was in the var. Normally, I have an eagle eye when it comes to that morph because it is a pain to get rid of. It doesn't cause any harm or damage or anything, but it is more of an anoyance. Don't know how it missed it this time. Your looks are still in my top favs to this day. Thanks and best wishes! ❤
I agree MonsterShankai does amazing work ,
as for causing damage ide say forced morphs that make a looks butt cheeks look odd is kinda damaging
but i know where your coming from in respect like when we had that bad script that would delete stuff.
but as you say it is annoying. keep an eye out for ones like ( Aries RG InOut ) that adds a name in front
this was found in MowangNixi.sexy_01.1 clothing but has now been updated.