Embodied Atom Walk around?

virtamater

Reactions
Something I just wondered.. Is there a way to trigger Walk, Run, Sit animations with the Atom we embody? This game is becoming my favorite first person shooter, But my dude floats around like a ghost. Im about to try n link up my self to the synergy plug in.. but not sure if tht would work. Would the BVH player have a few set walk run, sit to, that could be triggered by head height?
I really love the possibilities of what can be done in here. The recent Heaven Striker 8 Ball Pool game got me thinkin of what else you could do in here..

This might be possible with Miscreated Realities plugins already, and if not then very soon. He aready has a plugin that makes any atom walk around as you move their body; I haven’t tried it as embodied myself but I don’t see why this wouldn’t work. You can even choose to make the atom walk normally, or stumble like a drunk and balance themselves. Works very well.

Thanks! Ill check out that plugin! ...some time later, I typed in Miscreated Realities and they didnt show up in VaM search.. could you provide a link to referenced materials? thanks :)

Last edited:

Here’s the link, from what I’m reading it should work in embodied, it states “
  • Improved stepping while in possess mode”

It is a paid asset but I can tell you it was worth if for the price. Miscreated has done some amazing work and has clearly put in easily 100’s of hours doing complex work to make this all work so well.

The Balance plug-in is just one of many amazing ones that you get with a sub, I’ve had it for a month and I’m still learning new ways to manipulate atoms with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom