Embed Youtube Video

Guides Embed Youtube Video

sovam

Reactions
sovam submitted a new resource:

Embed Youtube Video - How to embed Youtube videos into a VAM scene without the browser interface

The WebPanel atom can be used to embed Youtube videos into a VAM scene, without showing the Youtube homepage as it would appear in a browser. Included is a demo scene with a such embedded video.

Use the following steps to embed a Youtube video and skip the browser navigation:
  1. Search for a Youtube video you want to embed.
  2. Copy the video ID. It's the alphanumeric code in the Youtube url behind "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=", e.g. "dQw4w9WgXcQ"
  3. In VAM, add an...

Read more about this resource...

is there any way I could embed mp4 or avi video into my scene?
(Given, that the video file itself is located on my local disk drive(not on the internet or youtube)

is there any way I could embed mp4 or avi video into my scene?
(Given, that the video file itself is located on my local disk drive(not on the internet or youtube)
Try the ImagePanelEmissive atom. It supports some video formats.

thanx dude, do you know any simple VAM scenes, which has embedded(implemented) simple video player, that would read/open videos directly from the disk drive(I mean, not the web-browser based video player, of course) ??

thanx dude, do you know any simple VAM scenes, which has embedded(implemented) simple video player, that would read/open videos directly from the disk drive(I mean, not the web-browser based video player, of course) ??
Here's a simple demo scene:

Download and save in your *\Saves\scene\ folder.

Save an .mp4 video you want in the scene as *\Custom\Images\video.mp4.

Does this work with other streaming video sites other than YouTube? I allowed other sites in the whitelist file. I tried a few sites using the same embed format but that doesn't work. I tried using the embed code those sites provide but it didn't seem to work either, although I assume some embed code commands may be different.

Here's a simple demo scene:

Download and save in your *\Saves\scene\ folder.

Save an .mp4 video you want in the scene as *\Custom\Images\video.mp4.
Hm, the scene loads okay, and I made sure the "video.mp4" is exactly in
*\Custom\Images\
but, the funy thing is that .... video does not open in the scene :))))
Hm... can it be that the scene itself is an encoder perceptive one???
What I mean is that, "*.mp4" format files often are differentiated by the way they were specifically encoded.
For example 2 files of mp4 format, but one is of DivX encoding and another one is of Xvid encoding, do you think it might be the case?
Or am I doing maybe something wrong?
By the way, my mp4 file is actually not mine, but I took any random mp4 video from the internet,but to my surprise it did not play in your scene :(

That's really cool! And the always hot topic of embedding YouTube videos and thought this would be a great opportunity to explore the benefits of incorporating video into our content creation endeavors. YouTube has become a powerful platform for sharing content and embedding video can add depth and engagement to our posts. And as an aspiring blogger, I'm trying to learn more about it. I managed to find a site that offers promotion on YouTube, namely Buy YouTube Views https://promosoundgroup.net/collection/social-promotion/youtube-promotion/buy-youtube-views/ which is very useful for a beginner blogger. And I have already ordered the package that is suitable for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom