Ellie Model (TLOU2)

Looks Ellie Model (TLOU2)

Problems with this:
  1. As mentioned it is not a .var. A .var is just a .zip so if you just get rid of the .zip (so it ends in .var) it works.
  2. It is missing a dependency "SkullDrill.EllieThe_Last_of_Us_Part_2", used for clothes. All the files referenced as being in the SkullDrill.EllieThe_Last_of_Us_Part_2 are also in this package, the one you are releasing, so you can just change the clothes to use the versions in this package.
  3. Many of the textures use absolute paths. For example: "D:/Blender Projects/Image_14-gigapixel-scale-2_00x.jpg". As a result, these fail to load. At least some of these are included in the released package (haven't checked them all) so it might be handled in the same way as #2.

no you still don't know how to pack var. here try this

1. Add your directories or files to the package
  2. Click prep when done
  3. Fixes potential references ( not mandatory )
  4. Click finalize package

Looks great! Only problem is the gens are screwy and the leg seams are off because the torso and limb maps aren't 4096 x 4096. If you resize and stretch the textures to those dimensions, it all works perfectly.

Edit- Actually even after resizing to 4096 x 4096, the leg seams are still visible, and you have to press auto generate gen textures for the gens to work.

Last edited:
SkullDrill- I separated the Eliie head morph from the body, as I found the Ellie body morph bowed the limbs a bit too much making some poses look awkward. So with your permission I'd like to share the separate Ellie head morph here.

SkullDrill- I separated the Eliie head morph from the body, as I found the Ellie body morph bowed the limbs a bit too much making some poses look awkward. So with your permission I'd like to share the separate Ellie head morph here.
I´m sorry but no, i already have planned to redo her morph.

Back
Top Bottom