electric pleasure 2 jessica

Scenes electric pleasure 2 jessica

thx1138

Reactions
thx1138 submitted a new resource:

electric pleasure jessica - 3 moving poses with 4 transitions and audio-driven facial expressions

3 moving poses with 4 transitions and audio-driven facial expressions - trying to add a bit of facial character to audio-driven scenes. thanks to Damarmau.Jessica.2 for the model(great stuff!), others listed in the dependencies, meshedvr for creating such a cool unity tool and community for tutorial posts, videos and help. Hub-Hosted .var links not automatically listed in the dependencies below.

Read more about this resource...

I don't quite know what I am doing wrong. Downloaded all dependencies and everything.
Load the scenes and when I start with slow she just stands there moaning and wriggles her hips. Is that supposed to be this way?
Also none of the pose buttons won't work. Failed to load, doesn't say why. Poses ARE in the VAR file when I check.

!> Clothing item TGC.Clothing_Richabri_LingerieChemise.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/TGC/RichaBri V4 Lingerie Chemise/RichaBri V4 Lingerie Chemise.vam is missing
!> Plugin file AdamAnt5.Realtime_LipSync.1:/Custom/Scripts/RT_LipSync/RT_LipSync.dll does not exist
!> Plugin file DoesNotCat.RealFakeLabias.2:/Custom/Scripts/DoesNotCat/RealFakeLabias.cs does not exist
!> Plugin file Dragontales.RealGaze.1:/Custom/Scripts/RealGaze/RealGaze - Looker.cs does not exist
!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle Mofme.AssetBundle_Fluids_Extended.latest:/Custom/Assets/Mofme/mofme_fluids.assetbundle. Not valid

!> Clothing item TGC.Clothing_Richabri_LingerieChemise.latest:/Custom/Clothing/Female/TGC/RichaBri V4 Lingerie Chemise/RichaBri V4 Lingerie Chemise.vam is missing
!> Plugin file AdamAnt5.Realtime_LipSync.1:/Custom/Scripts/RT_LipSync/RT_LipSync.dll does not exist
!> Plugin file DoesNotCat.RealFakeLabias.2:/Custom/Scripts/DoesNotCat/RealFakeLabias.cs does not exist
!> Plugin file Dragontales.RealGaze.1:/Custom/Scripts/RealGaze/RealGaze - Looker.cs does not exist
!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle Mofme.AssetBundle_Fluids_Extended.latest:/Custom/Assets/Mofme/mofme_fluids.assetbundle. Not valid

looks like you're missing the required mods. There's an extra tab "Dependencies" where u can get the files that you're missing.

Thanks for the hard work. Have some problems though. Using latest version of the scene and VAM. Installed all dependencies.

!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_thx1138_t1.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_thx1138_t2.vap
!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Pose/Preset_thx1138_t3.vap

None of the poses work. Also the cum atom seems to be in mid air away from model.

thx1138 updated electric pleasure jessica with a new update entry:

more random/natural movements, auto-dildo

added several things in this update:

- breathing animation courtesy of the chest/stomach morphs in MacGruber.Life.10
- random/natural timing on eye closing animation so not so periodic
- hip forward/back animation+random/natural timing
- menus moved to the side so can be referenced regardless of player position near model
- breasts/bum slider for size adjustment
- pelvisForce slider to manually set pelvis cycleForce

- auto dildo courtesy of JayJayWon.OrificeAligner.2
* the toggle for this...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I don't quite know what I am doing wrong. Downloaded all dependencies and everything.
Load the scenes and when I start with slow she just stands there moaning and wriggles her hips. Is that supposed to be this way?
Also none of the pose buttons won't work. Failed to load, doesn't say why. Poses ARE in the VAR file when I check.

Hi Anri,
Sorry for not responding sooner, the alerts don't seem to be working on my discussion thread so I'll try to check here every so often. I posted another update last night, are the poses still not working with the latest update?
Thanks

Thanks for the hard work. Have some problems though. Using latest version of the scene and VAM. Installed all dependencies.

None of the poses work. Also the cum atom seems to be in mid air away from model.
Hi hammfish,
I posted another update last night, are the poses still not working with the latest update?

With the cum, I couldn't find a solution that I liked a lot so its a compromise - the plugin sprays randomly and if I put it too close I think it collides and disappears on the inside of the geometry so I set it far enough away to get something without losing the stream. Let me know if better ideas or a scene that implements cum on moving models you like better I can take a look at.

Thanks

!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Appearance/Preset_thx1138_jessica_mod.vap

!> Could not load json Custom/Atom/Person/Appearance/Preset_thx1138_jessica_mod.vap

Hey AndyMa,

I'm not sure why VAM isn't finding these in the var, if you extract those files from the var and put them in the same folders locally it works. I'll ask/look around till I figure out if this is a bug or if I'm supposed to add them some other way. Thanks for the report.

Hey AndyMa,

I'm not sure why VAM isn't finding these in the var, if you extract those files from the var and put them in the same folders locally it works. I'll ask/look around till I figure out if this is a bug or if I'm supposed to add them some other way. Thanks for the report.

I tested and I think I have this fixed in the latest version 8 download.

Back
Top Bottom