• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Elaine Edmunds ( Semi-Final )

Looks Elaine Edmunds ( Semi-Final )

VikLamant

Reactions
Elaine's look has been over 3 years in the making for me and I'm sure it could still be improved upon with better morphs and textures.

The custom body morph was created in a process of what feels like 3,000 failures to achieve the look from every angle and expression. Her tongue still doesn't operate the way I would like.

The custom body and face textures are a hybrid of at least 3 textures I've accessed through the years from the HUB but can't recall which ones.

I want to thank every creator whose content I use in the hairstyle, clothing and plug-in presets - especially those who are kind enough to make their content free to the community for it is their generosity that compelled me to share what I feel is my greatest 3D creation with the HUB.

her look won't load at all in vam it's all downloaded but nothin dependisys are not the issue. see attached

Attachments

• 387560612_3629775453921745_6699782346883465933_n.jpg
    387560612_3629775453921745_6699782346883465933_n.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 0
Will be updating this VAR sometime the next few days. New skin textures, revamp of some hairstyles, preset fixes, new icons for make-up and hair, etc.

VikLamant updated Elaine Edmunds with a new update entry:

Further removal of dependencies.

Hoping this is the final version. Should now be down to the following:

*1 Look
*1 Appearance Preset (Nude)
*1 Morph Preset (for use with custom skins)
*Body Texture folder + Make-Up Subfolder
*Skin Presets (no dependencies) to change the Make-Up on customized skin
*2 Custom (Short Scalp) Hairs I created back in 2020 to hide the scalp easier with certain hairstyles
*1 Female Morph folder contain 2 files for her full body morph
*1 Pose folder for 2 expressions I created a while...

Read the rest of this update entry...

After further testing in more environments... I am not happy with the eyeball adjustments and being able to see through the skull from certain angles.

So... expect another update in the future but not until extensive testing.

Back
Top Bottom