Paid Scenes Edging Handjob

Hmm... Can't tell what the problem is. Does the animation scrubber move when the play button is clicked?

the animation scrubber plays, the audio plays, i can see the womans control nodes moving, but the body itself is frozen in the starting position. (funny enough the guys dick is animated still)

Last edited:
the animation scrubber plays, the audio plays, i can see the womans control nodes moving, but the body itself is frozen in the starting position. (funny enough the guys dick is animated still)
Oh, it's actually a known bug. But no one knows what causes it. Before publication, all scenes are tested on a clean version of the game and everything works as it should. So All I can recommend is to install a clean version of the game.

Oh, it's actually a known bug. But no one knows what causes it. Before publication, all scenes are tested on a clean version of the game and everything works as it should. So All I can recommend is to install a clean version of the game.
changing the appearance of the woman seems to have fixed the animation issues. one without hair, though i'll have to keep testing if no hair simulation was what made it work.
edit:
nvm, could not repeat

Last edited:
changing the appearance of the woman seems to have fixed the animation issues. one without hair, though i'll have to keep testing if no hair simulation was what made it work.
edit:
nvm, could not repeat
Please let me know if you find what the problem was.

Back
Top Bottom