PossessMode_MovePoseHolder

Plugins PossessMode_MovePoseHolder

PluginIdea

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
PluginIdea submitted a new resource:

EasyMorph - The goal of this plug-in is to make it easier, more intuitive, and more efficient to adjust morph.

At present, I spend a lot of energy on plug-in development, in order to provide more possibilities for the community.
There are many popular plug-ins in my Patreon and they are constantly updated.
And I'm constantly developing new plug-ins.
Good ideas and suggestions are also very welcome.
I really hope you can come to Patreon to support me
🙏 .
my patreon

This is an auxiliary plug-in for Morph parameter...

Read more about this resource...

Good idea, will give it a try. If good set this can allow to create a good basic shape of a person. Hope it adresses only built in morphs.

I must be missing something. It keeps telling me to select a "bone anchor first." Watched the video several times, but I am unfamiliar with how to select a bone anchor.

I must be missing something. It keeps telling me to select a "bone anchor first." Watched the video several times, but I am unfamiliar with how to select a bone anchor.
I'm sorry I didn't make it clear enough in the instructions, but now I've added it.
The reason for this prompt is that you have not yet selected a character's bones, you need to press the Space key to select.

This could be a benefit, if that plugin automatically would filter the morphs affecting the area around selected bone. Atm, I don't understand why to select a bone. Also a Filter for built in morphs is needed.

I'm sorry I didn't make it clear enough in the instructions, but now I've added it.
The reason for this prompt is that you have not yet selected a character's bones, you need to press the Space key to select.
Looking back, I think you were clear enough for the attentive reader, which was not me. Thank you for clarifying.

Thank you for your advice.

Hi, I just wanted to check because you responded to this post and I think you are saying the bones selection is supposed to isolate morphs connected only to the highlighted bone. But as the other person said, the line that gets drawn to body part right now is not important to bone. When I click on belly for example, I get every single morph, like isolated eye or hand morphs that are not at all related, in fact there is absolutely no filter when changing the bone selection.

My settings for your pluggin I don't think matter here but are: 1.0.0.1.1

The way your UI looks is very clear and would be amazing, but I am thinking things arnt working as you intend.

Please keep me updated, I'd love to incorporate this

Back
Top Bottom