Paid Plugins E-Motion Final

VRAdultFun

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
vradultfun
VRAdultFun submitted a new resource:

E-Motion Final - Full Personality system for VAM

The main purpose of E-Motion is to take care of all idle actions that you might want your character to do, without interfering with the characters pose or animation. This allows you to use E-Motion to bring a static pose to life, or to add reactions to VAM animations or BVH files. You can add E-Motion to pretty much any scene or animation to bring it to life and add a dynamic element to an otherwise static or repeating scene. You can even have two (or more) E-Motion characters interact with...

Read more about this resource...

New Users

If you have never used E-Motion before it can be a little daunting when you see the options screen with 100's of sliders, but I have included some easy to use presets to get you going right away. The presets included in this version cover most use scenarios.

Start by selecting your character in VAM and clicking on the Plugins tab
Click Add at the top, this will add a new line to the plugin list
Click Select File... on the new line to open the browser
find VRAdultFun.Emotion_Final in the list on the left, or just type VRAdultFun into the search
Inside the VAR select the file E-Motion_AddThisONLY.cslist and click OK
Click Open Custom UI on the E-Motion plugin
Click the Load Preset button at the top
On the left, select VRAdultFun.EMotion_Final from the list of VAR files to see the included presets
Select one of the presets and click ok!

Presets Included :

General Use Preset
This is the main preset and the one you should start with. Works on static scenes, animated scenes and BVH files. There are several versions, without sounds, gaze support etc.
Start with 'General Use Preset (No body motion)' if you are not sure

Full Features with Body Motion (with and without Gaze plugin support)
This preset is designed for ragdoll scenes, or scenes that let physics control the persons body. The entire body will be animated!

Personality Only
This preset is for special case scenarios, only the mood system and expressions are active. No eye control, head control, body control, just expressions and reactions

Adjusting Targets in E-Motion Final

By default E-Motion and the presets will use the Window Camera or VR Headset as the target of interest, however E-Motion works much better if you are possessing a character, or reacting to another animated character.
To set what target E-Motion should be interested in, open the plugin Custom UI and click the Target Settings tab
On this tab you can select a person using the drop-down menu and then activate them as the primary target.
You can also choose an object as a secondary target, this can be anything from another person to a toy or camera object

On this tab you can also adjust how interesting the different areas of the body are to E-Motion. If you find E-Motion is looking at something too much, lower its interest level on this tab so that it will be less likely to be chosen as the current interest. Setting them to 0 will stop E-Motion looking at that body part at all.

Last edited:
Pardon me but what hair is that used in the example?

Hi There, Its called Elfin hair by ROAC :

I’m having this wierd issue if i do full body motion the character keeps looking down right without looking at me. Its not happening with 4.0

I’m having this wierd issue if i do full body motion the character keeps looking down right without looking at me. Its not happening with 4.0

It might be getting fixated on her hand. without a picture or alot more information than that it could be alot of things though

My suggestion would be to head into the Target Settings tab and lower the interest level of her own hands and see if that stops it

Back
Top Bottom