• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

E-Girl Bedroom

Assets E-Girl Bedroom 2

The room is very nice, but that's exactly what annoys me, because there's still a huge mistake, very often the feet keep getting stuck in the ground and if you pull them out again, the scene is destroyed because you'll never see the person like that again gets positioned

Hi AXnop i have uploaded the chair as like the one you used , it had me curious
with the arm of the chair issue
i extracted your texture and down loaded the chair from snjvsngh_negi at sketchfab
fixed the arm issue in blender, i have named it in respect of your chair no bake as i have used your version of the texture.
if you want me to take down the post with it using your texture i will in respect.
apologies , if i got your user name wrong , got confused thinking it was Xnop73 as that`s whats named on your var file for the E-girl Bedroom.

Last edited:
Hi AXnop i have uploaded the chair as like the one you used , it had me curious
with the arm of the chair issue
i extracted your texture and down loaded the chair from snjvsngh_negi at sketchfab
fixed the arm issue in blender, i have named it in respect of your chair no bake as i have used your version of the texture.
if you want me to take down the post with it using your texture i will in respect.
apologies , if i got your user name wrong , got confused thinking it was Xnop73 as that`s whats named on your var file for the E-girl Bedroom.

Thanks for the fix, only reason I didn't do it myself was because I didn't wanna rebake the lighting on the chair for each scene

Thanks for the fix, only reason I didn't do it myself was because I didn't wanna rebake the lighting on the chair for each scene
Yeah that would have been a real pain , as baking can be time consuming .
the trouble with that chair when downloading it and look at it , is its not that obvious there was anything wrong with it
until i viewed it in blender where it showed darker highlights of the chair arm and a lever
such a shame you did a lot of work customising the room good, thing you saved the chair as a separate assetbundle
wonder if there is a dirty way round it, setting an object static to lighting probe and transfer the light probe and light maps to another object without rebaking .

Back
Top Bottom