Duke Nukem

Looks Duke Nukem

trety

Reactions
trety submitted a new resource:

Duke Nukem - The King comes to Vam to bang some chiks

Hail to the King, baby!

This model is more like parody, than an serious work. It's not the finest quality either, i might call it low-effort one even... U had been warned.

Contains:
- custom morph [+ additional one for glasses by mopedlampe ]
- custom face texture blended with the body textures by Jackaroo
- custom vam-native hairs
- not-so-good-quality clothing. It really didn't wanna import properly and i ended up with cutting off...

Read more about this resource...

I think I might know what messed up the bullets/pockets. After making the item, you can open the .vaj file in a text editor and set "smoothIterations" to "0". VaM sets it to "1" by default and it destroys your hard edges. Cloudcover was nice enough to point this out to me a little while ago on one of my clothing items.

I tried that one. This one is the easiest way, and can fix a lot of stuff, but not this case.
It didn't wanna import correctly either with rigged, or without rigging morph.
Same results with raw wrap morph, before corrections.
Then tried to use custom 'moved body, but a few verticles' method. Bullets also got broken.

Guess it would require remeshing, which i never did before. So i decided to just cut them off. They would be clipping in motion either way.
But thanks for reply :)

I tried that one. This one is the easiest way, and can fix a lot of stuff, but not this case.
It didn't wanna import correctly either with rigged, or without rigging morph.
Same results with raw wrap morph, before corrections.
Then tried to use custom 'moved body, but a few verticles' method. Bullets also got broken.

Guess it would require remeshing, which i never did before. So i decided to just cut them off. They would be clipping in motion either way.
But thanks for reply :)
That's basically everything I now to try. The bullets are either really low poly or have a gap in the faces. Like you say, cut them off, remesh then reattach, but they're not that important, looks cool anyway. Just view it as this is how Nukem shoots his last load when he's all out of ammo.

Back
Top Bottom