• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Duane "Muscle Slut" Reynolds

Looks Duane "Muscle Slut" Reynolds

Salem005

Reactions
Website
x.com
Salem005 submitted a new resource:

Duane "Muscle Slut" Reynolds - A big bad black pig.

Next time you fight him in Creed, just remember what kind of a pig he really is! 😆

Personal project.
This is my first var file, so be wary.
It includes the character, hair & shorts. The shorts are a bit wonky when posing. I haven't found a good way to import clothing yet. You can try physics, but you'll need the additional male colliders properly set up to have them drape well.
I don't use the physics option myself.
The boxing gloves and sneakers are hosted here on the hub.

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

In the VR version it's actually "showstopper", I haven't heard the rhino nickname, although also very fitting!

No sweat, it's cool. :) It's a pretty known tag to describe someones sexual stamina within the lgbt community but can be confusing if you weren't aware. My apologies for the confusion. As a side note, they're also bulls, bears, otters, puppies, it's a colorful place to say the least lol!

i was only aware of bulls and bears, that's why i was lost haha. otters and puppies though, how cute! i like you already. welcome aboard, and great job on the var ♥️

Back
Top Bottom