Drop Ship

Scenes Drop Ship

Farger

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Farger submitted a new resource:

Drop Ship - There is a red thingy moving towards the green thingy. I think you are the green thingy.

The journey begins in hyperspace. Disengage hyperdrive and enter orbit around Regulas. An enemy fighter will encircle you. Fire torpedo with perfect timing and destroy the ship. Clicking the "fire" button will shoot a torpedo, only one torpedo can be active at a time. The reset button will restart the simulation back in hyperspace. Double clicking buttons may throw off the timing and the scene will need to be reloaded...

Read more about this resource...

Farger updated Drop Ship with a new update entry:

Legendary ending

I made a couple harmless suggestions for Farger's scene and got roped into my 1st collaboration.
I'm not sure I did it right, but because the original version listed the creator as Farger it referenced everything from the original version of the scene. To avoid referencing this older version I copied the contents to my own custom dir and pointed to them there.
If at had been a completely independent scene it would have been easier to just point to that (like we're supposed to), but because I...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@CheersMate did great work in this collaboration and added some fun features to the scene. I continue to hope that the Hub team resource features get built up and improved upon. One key feature that is needed is sharing of like reactions amongst team members. I realize that this is lots of work and a challenge, but it could reap great benefits to the community. CheersMate went through many hoops to make this update, please read the update section to see the sort of workarounds we had to implement in order to team on this resource. Would love to hear ideas on other methods that might work as well.

Back
Top Bottom