Dollars Motion & Facial Capture

Paid Plugins Dollars Motion & Facial Capture

dollarsmocap

Reactions
dollarsmocap submitted a new resource:

Dollars Markerless Motion & Facial Capture - Low Cost Motion and Facial Capture in Virt-a-Mate

Real-time Motion and Facial Capture using a webcam in Virt-a-Mate

View attachment 287323

Usage,

Note,

- You will need the Dollars MoCap main program to use this plugin
- After downloading the Dollars MoCap main program, you need to register to try it
- In the trial version, Virt-a-Mate streaming will pause for 10 seconds every 20 seconds, you can purchase a lifetime license to remove this limitation
- The BVH files recorded...

Read more about this resource...

Why keep deleting the old versions when the Discussion section had useful posts for virtamate users?

I also have an issue. THE ISSUE is this: Each time I connect the VAM plugin after calibrating and enabling VAM streaming in the .exe, the person atom jumps 10 ft up in the VAM game. It disconnects from the root control. The mocap works but why is my person atom jumping up and changing position?

EDIT: seems like version 4 of the VAM plugin is the culprit. I can run the mocap through version 3 no problem.

I see version 4 is much better optimized and seems like it will be a lot of fun to work with.

Last edited:
I also have an issue. THE ISSUE is this: Each time I connect the VAM plugin after calibrating and enabling VAM streaming in the .exe, the person atom jumps 10 ft up in the VAM game. It disconnects from the root control. The mocap works but why is my person atom jumping up and changing position?

EDIT: seems like version 4 of the VAM plugin is the culprit. I can run the mocap through version 3 no problem.

I see version 4 is much better optimized and seems like it will be a lot of fun to work with.

Would it be possible to record a video and forward it to hi@sunnyview.tech? This would greatly assist in accurately identifying the issue. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your prompt response.

Sorry for the concern. I may have had a conflicting plugin instance, but I am unsure which. I tested the new VAM plugin and the Dollars Mocap executable on all my scenes and it seems to work fine now. Things seem to be in working order now.

I am having latency issues with the motion capture using your product. Would it help if dollars mocap software is running on top of VAM? I am unable to it record my movements while dollars mocap is on top of VAM. Maybe the problem is I cannot launch VAM in windowed mode... do you have suggestions on how to do that? MacGruber's guide on VAM command line parameters did not help me.

Ok, I figured out how to work through MacGruber's guide. Windowed mode launches fine, however whenever I have DollarsMocap as the top window, VAM is still not displaying the motion capture. Any suggestions? I am using Windows 10.

Hi, please check if VAM is consuming all the system resources. If it is, consider lowering the settings in VAM.
If there are still plenty of resources available, please consider recording a video and sending it to hi@sunnyview.tech. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom