Reactions
Website
patreon.com
Twitter
VirtAmateur
Patreon
VirtAmateur
VirtAmateur submitted a new resource:

Doggy at the movies - Third wheel date in a private cinema becomes a night to remember

A rather simple scene but a lot of effort went into making it look right. Also, penetration sound is something I've been wanting to do for a while and I finally found some good samples (From JoyBoy's great Quiet Shower ) and I'll be hunting for better ones.

Sound changes depending on the speed and it has random variations in pose. Includes appearance preset for Olivia and clothing preset.

Hope you like it :)...

Read more about this resource...

Is Olivia one your looks?
From the first picture she reminds me of the gardener girl messing around with Brother Dawn in the tv series Foundation. Don't know if you're watching that show or not, but wow, what a coincidence, a very nice one :)

Last edited:
Is Olivia one your looks?
From the first picture she reminds me of the gardener girl messing around with Brother Dawn in the tv series Foundation. Don't know if you're watching that show or not, but wow, what a coincidence, a very nice one :)
Thanks for the comment, glad you like her :D. Sometimes I start with a real-life base, but it's not the case here, just a happy coincidence. I am watching the show... I feel it had a great start but then got sort of generic in its treatment of characters and sci-fi tropes. Especially being in a universe so similar to Dune, where they got it just right (loved that shit). My favorite part is the genetic Dynasty thing, just an amazing idea and well depicted.

Back
Top Bottom