Dog Girl
Looks good but is it just me or are there a lot of unnecessary "dependencies"?
There are and I noticed. Thing is I don't know why the package manager put them there and how to remove them. Suggestions are greatly appreciated ^^"

So the genitals doesn't have a fur texture when I load in the model, it just looks like normal human skin.

Other then that, I love how this model looks.

So the genitals doesn't have a fur texture when I load in the model, it just looks like normal human skin.

Other then that, I love how this model looks.
There is a separate genital texture in the pack, but rather than being a custom texture like the the rest of her skin., it appears to be simply the auto-genned genital texture that VaM will produce based on the Torso texture, which is fine for humans with Caucasian skin-tones, but looks progressively weirder the farther you get from said skin tone.

I did have a hand at doing a quick and dirty genital generation via a template I got here from the hub..

BEFORE:
1632735386868.png

AFTER:
1632735973186.png

It's still jarring, mind you, but less so than before I think. I'm sure OP could do a far better job at it than I did

Actually that was intentional. The genitals are not the default ones but the ones of MonsterShinkai. The idea was to have a bit of bare skin around the genitals but I can see it was a bit too much and it looks better like this. I can address this in the next version. Anyway I found that there is also a problem with the upper teeth being misaligned so I will just add this to the list.
I will also try to fix the "gazillion dependencies for stuff that is not needed" problem while I am on it XD

Last edited:
Actually that was intentional. The genitals are not the default ones but the ones of MonsterShinkai. The idea was to have a bit of bare skin around the genitals but I can see it was a bit too much and it looks better like this. I can address this in the next version. Anyway I found that there is also a problem with the upper teeth being misaligned so I will just add this to the list.
I will also try to fix the "gazillion dependencies for stuff that is not needed" problem while I am on it XD
You might have wanted to go with a different color then. If you’re going for realism, dog skin tends to be much paler than human

Berker updated Dog Girl with a new update entry:

Fixes!

Increased the furry area of the genital texture, I also noticed the genital normal map was not uploaded so I added that as well.
Fixed the teeth alignment and morph.
Reduced the number of dependencies. Now she does not have the nice pose in the scene but I preferred just being more practical.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom