DLUtils

DemonLord

Reactions
DemonLord submitted a new resource:

DLUtils - My most important plugin with many abilities.

Basically this plugin gives some abilities from Unity Editor.

Add plugin to builtin asset or CUA or Light, change parameters as you want.

DLUtils plugin can:
Edit builtin assets or CUA:
- change scale(X,Y,Z)
- change game object layer (for all renderers together or per each one)
- override anchor (because of reflection/light probe)
- switch for "cast shadows" and for "receive shadows"

Edit material (for each material in asset) :
- turn off mesh renderers (per...

Read more about this resource...

Question: There are some CUA assets on the hub that cannot be moved in X,Y,Z. It was something whoever ported them did not do. Does this enable immovable CUAs to be moved?

Saw the demo you have here and wanted to ask/suggest this:

Since you can change the color of the individual parts of a CUA, users could benefit from a "copy attributes" and "paste attributes" option which would allow to copy certain settings and pasting them to other parts very quickly instead of going one by one and manually setting all of it.

Not sure how hard it would be to implement it, just thought I'd share that:D

Otherwise thanks for making and sharing it with us!

Question: There are some CUA assets on the hub that cannot be moved in X,Y,Z. It was something whoever ported them did not do. Does this enable immovable CUAs to be moved?
I need an example, tell me the name of package, I will download and test it.

Saw the demo you have here and wanted to ask/suggest this:

Since you can change the color of the individual parts of a CUA, users could benefit from a "copy attributes" and "paste attributes" option which would allow to copy certain settings and pasting them to other parts very quickly instead of going one by one and manually setting all of it.

Not sure how hard it would be to implement it, just thought I'd share that:D

Otherwise thanks for making and sharing it with us!
I'm not sure what you mean. Only copy paste there is for colors, but the "color palette" is premade in game thing.
Maybe you talk about "Save To 1,2,3" and "Restore From 1,2,3" buttons? How do you want to use them?

I need an example, tell me the name of package, I will download and test it.
This one is completely unmovable.

I'm not sure what you mean. Only copy paste there is for colors, but the "color palette" is premade in game thing.
Maybe you talk about "Save To 1,2,3" and "Restore From 1,2,3" buttons? How do you want to use them?
I actually meant a button or something that would copy the attributes/settings you set for one of the parts of the CUA. Not the "save to 1,2,3" I haven't used that, don't even know where it would be (unless you mean triggers in timeline:D)

I actually meant a button or something that would copy the attributes/settings you set for one of the parts of the CUA. Not the "save to 1,2,3" I haven't used that, don't even know where it would be (unless you mean triggers in timeline:D)
I don't think there is that many parameters to do it. Now you mostly need for copy paste just one parameter, the main color, and you can do it in one click for each part of asset.
I'm considering about add main color palette for "ALL" tab, to change all parts at once, but they usually have different material color (not only flat white with coloring by texture), it can cause a mess.
Save To and Restore From exist in Person tabs

1712705813351.png

This one is completely unmovable.
Unfortunately, it end up overcomplicated for me.
Normal asset names end with ".prefab" but this one is ".unity" because it is a Scene assetbundle.
Object parenting queue is right, you can see how moves the reflection probe and even Colliders. I think it is a Renderer issue.
Ask some programmer who better than me or VAM devs.

I don't think there is that many parameters to do it. Now you mostly need for copy paste just one parameter, the main color, and you can do it in one click for each part of asset.
I'm considering about add main color palette for "ALL" tab, to change all parts at once, but they usually have different material color (not only flat white with coloring by texture), it can cause a mess.
Save To and Restore From exist in Person tabs

View attachment 354195
Yeah, I didn't even realize that the option to copy is there. All good then:D thanks

Unfortunately, it end up overcomplicated for me.
Normal asset names end with ".prefab" but this one is ".unity" because it is a Scene assetbundle.
Object parenting queue is right, you can see how moves the reflection probe and even Colliders. I think it is a Renderer issue.
Ask some programmer who better than me or VAM devs.
Thanks for checking.

Back
Top Bottom