• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Disabling Morphs

Reactions
In some scenes I've downloaded, the models have automated facial expressions (morphs) that I'd like to disable. Is there a way to do this?

Believe you can turn off automatic facial expressions under the"behaviours" tab within the person icon clicked bottom right.

Believe you can turn off automatic facial expressions under the"behaviours" tab within the person icon clicked bottom right.
thx, i did find that, but these facial expression are not controlled by that check box. it's like they are programmed into the animations themselves and they move on their own as the scenes play out. you can literally see the morph sliders moving as the scene plays, but i can't find a way to either remove them completely or adjust them so they stay still.

Did you check de plugins tab for the character? maybe expression randomizer or something similar

Did you check de plugins tab for the character? maybe expression randomizer or something similar
i did and on some scenes i found that and was able to disable it, but on others there were no plugins to disable.

There are several ways to add facial expressions.
- Auto-mode in the main menu settings
- Per plugin like expression randomizer tools, etc
- Per pose (some more complex poses have "face poses" = face morphs added, too).
- Per animation plugin = timeline.
- Per trigger (like deep vagina trigger or custom trigger).
Except from the first point, there is no simple "remove facial expressions" button. The more experienced user, who wants to edit a scene, has to ideally know all of this methodes. Sometimes it is not easy to search through all of the many different possibilities to find the cause for a unwanted facial expression in a somewhat complicated scene. IMHO this is not the fault of VaM or anyone else. VaM offers endless possibilities and therefore different creators makes use of all of them. The more complicated a scene is, the more complicated it is to reverse-engeneering it.
- Check the Auto settings in menue.
- Check and search through the plugin list of all and every person atom. In theory (not likely) it is not only person atoms, but every atom which can have plugins!
- Check if the dependency list or the json file or the Var includes some pose presets/files.
- Check if the plugins contains the timeline plugin and then try to look through and edit it.
- Check through the scene content list (view invisible objects, too) for triggers. Look trough the persons atoms for the build-in body triggers.
a.s.o.
I bet I even have missed some points.

There are several ways to add facial expressions.
- Auto-mode in the main menu settings
- Per plugin like expression randomizer tools, etc
- Per pose (some more complex poses have "face poses" = face morphs added, too).
- Per animation plugin = timeline.
- Per trigger (like deep vagina trigger or custom trigger).
Except from the first point, there is no simple "remove facial expressions" button. The more experienced user, who wants to edit a scene, has to ideally know all of this methodes. Sometimes it is not easy to search through all of the many different possibilities to find the cause for a unwanted facial expression in a somewhat complicated scene. IMHO this is not the fault of VaM or anyone else. VaM offers endless possibilities and therefore different creators makes use of all of them. The more complicated a scene is, the more complicated it is to reverse-engeneering it.
- Check the Auto settings in menue.
- Check and search through the plugin list of all and every person atom. In theory (not likely) it is not only person atoms, but every atom which can have plugins!
- Check if the dependency list or the json file or the Var includes some pose presets/files.
- Check if the plugins contains the timeline plugin and then try to look through and edit it.
- Check through the scene content list (view invisible objects, too) for triggers. Look trough the persons atoms for the build-in body triggers.
a.s.o.
I bet I even have missed some points.
thank you! i will try all these methods. i'm new to vam and it's great. i came over from tk17 and the games are so different, but vam blows tk17 away in most respects.

This was not meant to discourage you or beginners, but to show that VaM is very special and complex. You can do almost everything you can imagine, but that comes with a somewhat steep learning curve. I think, to say this clear is better than people getting frustrated right at the beginning by not knowing this.

This was not meant to discourage you or beginners, but to show that VaM is very special and complex. You can do almost everything you can imagine, but that comes with a somewhat steep learning curve. I think, to say this clear is better than people getting frustrated right at the beginning by not knowing this.
not discouraged at all. this game is WAY better than TK17. i love vam! yes, it takes some time to get the hang of things, but it's worth it. i especially love how accurate lookalikes can be. this was always horrible with TK17.

Back
Top Bottom