Diction - Mocap Scene

Scenes Diction - Mocap Scene

@ClubJulze not sure if it's possible, but can you export this as a BVH file so we can use it with the BVH player plugin?

@ClubJulze not sure if it's possible, but can you export this as a BVH file so we can use it with the BVH player plugin?
This would be a question for MeshedVR or the dev for the Plug-in. Let me ask you a question, what would be the benefit of using the plugin?

This would be a question for MeshedVR or the dev for the Plug-in. Let me ask you a question, what would be the benefit of using the plugin?
The ability to use the mocap outside of the packaged scene. There may well already be a way to do this that I'm not aware of. The plugin also gives the ability to quickly change to different mocaps in the same scene. They seem really lightweight and FPS friendly.

Ah, I see. That would be handy. I know that it's possible to import BVH, but have no idea how to export a mocap. It's out of my scope of understanding as far as VaM is concerned, unfortunately. But, ask in the forums and you might get what your looking for.

If you do ask on the forums, I would appreciate if you @ me in the post so I can see the answer too.

Ah, I see. That would be handy. I know that it's possible to import BVH, but have no idea how to export a mocap. It's out of my scope of understanding as far as VaM is concerned, unfortunately. But, ask in the forums and you might get what your looking for.

If you do ask on the forums, I would appreciate if you @ me in the post so I can see the answer too.
Will do! It's my understanding that a .bvh file is a universal standard for importing/exporting mocap from any package, so it's not a VaM thing....." (a BVH file is an) ASCII file that contains motion capture data for three-dimensional characters; used by 3ds Max's Character Studio and other 3D animation programs to import rotational joint data; developed by Biovision as a standard format to save biped character motion data."

Maybe worth checking if your mocap software can export to this format? Check out the plugin. It really is amazing. It would be awsome if your subscribers could download a BVH pack of all your animations and switch between them in the same scene.

Ah, we record directly in VaM. We don't import a BVH file or anything. VaM is the recording software. Julze records in VR with an Index on her head. It's a pretty cool experience and nifty when doing scenes.

ClubJulze updated Diction with a new update entry:

Diction Remake

This is a remake of Diction. We will probably start releasing these once a month to bring all of our older scenes up to date with the latest version of VaM 1.20. Though the mocap is the same, we've added a slew of dependencies that we think give the scene a nice boost of quality.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Missing the .mp3 in the latest diction remake ClubJulze.mp3
Please see the instruction on the Patreon post. I will requote them here:

For copyright reasons: THIS DOES NOT COME WITH THE MUSIC!
You must download the music yourself, rename it to Diction.mp3 and place it in the Custom/Sounds/ClubJulze folder. Message me on the discord or on VaMHub if you need help with these instructions.
This is the exact song we used for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP9VWEFx6-U
-

Back
Top Bottom