Destiny in the Stars

Scenes Destiny in the Stars

virtamater

Reactions
virtamater submitted a new resource:

Destiny in the Stars - Starter Scene for.....

Zodiac Themed area.

For now this is just the area.
Special thanks to the creators in the dependency list.

I'm hoping to turn this area into an AI driven oracle place for advice, cheesy wisdom and a place for reflection.
This might be an area to merge load your AI or chat bot into and ask it "ask the 8 ball" kinds of questions.
There is a large collision trigger in the central area, bump it to get the rings moving.
Rings were based on the alien tech in Contact..

Read more about this resource...

Yeah, I was thinking it's about time before people start making Taro card readings and fortune telling bots. Or some kind of wish granter monolith from STALKER.

Yeah, I was thinking it's about time before people start making Taro card readings and fortune telling bots. Or some kind of wish granter monolith from STALKER.
lol. I'm not sure if you've ever read any of the Star Trek Books.. but there was a Q book.. either Continuum or M (been so long I forget) young Q ended up on a world with a portal of sorts and He asked it to "show Me everything" I had that in mind kind of.. I"m still tempted to do that kind of scene too,
But maybe something themed with "Show me Beauty" and all kinds of exotic beauties Walk out of the Portal one by one.
When I'm a better animator, something like that would be possible ;)

virtamater updated Destiny in the Stars with a new update entry:

Shadow of TIme Duet

So I formed a band of sorts My AI band is pretty kick a$$..
I'm posting this for our MDD and dance animator peeps.. If they would like to make a dance scene out of this.. or if there's any ambitious animators that would like to make some Vam Peeps play instruments like a concert...
The audio is my own original works. Please keep the music within the VaM community.
Next mini set of assets is a few instruments that go with the other guitar I have in here.

Have some fun!

Read the rest of this update entry...

I love this environment and have especially loved watching its evolution, but you can't approach the center without it incinerating your Person atom or your in VR hands. I actually like this effect because that's probably what a device like this would do IRL, but for VAM purposes, it would be nice to put characters inside of it. Any option to disable this forcefield?

I never encountered that problem.. The Orrary still has the collision on it. I will check the central assets to see if they have some aswell.. For now, See if saving the scene with all the colliders off then re open the scene and add your person to it.. I'm going to go re open this to see for sure which one it is as there are 10 objects in the middle that could be the issue...

I remember now.. There is a collision collider over the Orrey that was supposed to be able to trigger the wirlygig to move.. when I originally created the asset, I had it running by default and forgot that the collider was on it.. The collision collider is interacting with the collider on the orrery... I'll have that updated on here shortly! :)

Back
Top Bottom