Reactions
Website
github.com
Twitter
acidbubblesanon
Patreon
acidbubbles
Acid Bubbles submitted a new resource:

DesktopLeap: Use your Leap Motion on Desktop - Use your leap motion for creative or fondling purposes

This is an early version of the plugin, it will go in early access once I had the time to allow physics tweaks and potentially support wearing the leap in the neck. Have fun!

Breast fondling:

vaako's big breasted Selene:

Fingers in possession mode:

Using Leap for creative purposes:

Fingering...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,
Is it possible to use the plugins by Acid Bubbles in my video which may not be free, after becoming a patron ?

@tpmghy Here's a quick cheat sheet of what's fine and what's not:

- Using my plugins and making videos is perfectly fine, whether it's early access or not
- Selling videos using my plugins doesn't strictly require being a patron, but it's appreciated
- Using my plugins in your scenes is fine as long as you reference the .var and you don't redistribute them
- Selling scenes using my plugins doesn't strictly require being a patron, but it's appreciated
- Don't bundle the plugins with your scene, either by shipping the .var yourself or by including the .cs files directly in your own .var

Hope that helps :)

This is very interesting. Can i use that with also in VR with a Quest 2 or non Oculus Quest2 to improve the Hand Tracking Speed and Hand guestures ?
Currently the Hand Guestures are very limited in VAM compared to what is possible with a Quest 2 usually.
You cannot do any normal single Finger Guestures.

Sure its ok its halfway embedded but it feels so limited in what could be possible if it would be fully supported by VAM.

I just saw that Plugin you recommend is only for developers.

So why do i need this additional Debvelopers Driver if i buy a Leap Device for 100 EURO ?
Isnt there a Plugin included in that Device?

And what is your Plugin doing then other than that Plugin or do you need both?
Your Plugin is special developed to support VAM ?

@lioner666 to clear things up:

- The Leap Motion is a device, but to work the device needs a driver installed on your computer. Typically you'd install the "Orion" driver, but they recently published a developer preview of the new "Gemini" driver (a more recent version of the software) which is MUCH better. But the device is the same, it's just a different version of the software that runs it.
- Virt-A-Mate already supports Leap Motion out of the box. This plugins makes it possible to use the Leap Motion without VR, which was not possible otherwise before. I'm also working on integrating it with Embody for Desktop possession with hands, and Timeline to record hand motion.

Hope that helps!

Im a noob, but I see, this is a step to interactive morphing... Good luck!

Last edited:
At my use 5.2.0 looks more smooth motion capture at Visualizer detect. It's only my think.
However can't use 5.2 than i'll use 5.0.0 to Vam use. Thanks to ur kind report. :)

Yeah it sucks, but as far as I can tell there's nothing I can do. Maybe Meshed would consider updating the drivers but I don't think Leap Motion has enough usage to justify moving their efforts away from VaM 2.0.

This question is way beyond my comprehension, but I am wondering why moving hands of a Person atom is not possible with this plugin? I can move my VR hands, and I can move the fingers of a Person atom, but cannot move the whole hands of the Person atom. Is that some deep Unity/VaM limitation or more with the Leap or both? Anyways thanks again for this!

Ahhh yes, thank you! I get it now.... Struggling a bit with Embody but in general am using Person atom hands! Exciting! Thanks!

Is it possible to use the Ultraleap 3Di ?

Olá Acid Bubbles, tudo bem ?

Gostei muito quando vi esse plugin. Sou do Brasil e esse dispositivo não é oferecido em meu país. Você conhece algum mercado internacional que recomenda e que faz entregas aqui no sul? Desejo realizar uma compra, inclusive posso realizar o pagamento caso alguma pessoa (ou equipe de importadores e exportadores) possa realizar toda a obrigação por mim

Olá! Não sei como te ajudar, acabei de fazer o dispositivo funcionar no Desktop :) Além disso, você pode facilitar as coisas usando o google translate ou o deepl para que eu não precise ;)

Hi there! I don't know how to help you, I just made the device work on Desktop :) Also, you can make things easier by using google translate or deepl so I don't have to ;)

Olá Acid Bubbles, tudo bem ?

Gostei muito quando vi esse plugin. Sou do Brasil e esse dispositivo não é oferecido em meu país. Você conhece algum mercado internacional que recomenda e que faz entregas aqui no sul? Desejo realizar uma compra, inclusive posso realizar o pagamento caso alguma pessoa (ou equipe de importadores e exportadores) possa realizar toda a obrigação por mim
Usa o ALVR. Funciona bem com o quest 2. Sugiro que configure assim: Limita bitrate 100Mbps, desativa bitrate dinâmico, usa o HEVC e protocolo TCP. QQ dúvida vai no Discord deles!

@
Acid Bubbles submitted a new resource:

DesktopLeap: Use your Leap Motion on Desktop - Use your leap motion for creative or fondling purposes

Read more about this resource...
Great work as usual AcidBubbles! I've found used for €50 haha

Leap Motion Controller LM-010​

1697911108024.png

Before buy question. Do you think your plugin will support this model and it will work with Vam?

Back
Top Bottom