• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Desktop, Genital correct placed vs VR Mode Genital no longer placed , but why?

Lione

Reactions
Hi am running more and more into that issue that if i load a Scene which has been designed in Desktop ( which is not mentioned in the release )
that the genitals in VR are no longer inserted once i open the Scene.

Or the Gen is inserted in the Butt instead Vagina or instead Mouth into the eyes etc..

Is that a VAM common Situation that a once Dektop Designed Scene won't fit in VR and opposite?

Or do i have to press some Buttons or Set up something that this wont happen again?

Actually currently i am in the opinion that i can throw away 75 % of my SCENES, including Kitty and REIGN and many other Patreon Pay Content because such were "mostly" not created in VR .

And how could i correct that manual "easy" since all and everything is chained in a chaos of green Animation Keys here.

It would be ok to grab the gen and insert it new but this is near impossible in a prepared animated Sex Scene.
The Gens behave like a Snake instead of being "erected" and even if i am in a right position it could fit the Vagina does not open to insert which it does if i add a finger in . Actually i feel entire stupido to even have to try that. I mean can you imagine how that looks me grabbing the GEN and sametime pushing the chest trying to combine both again and it just does not work ? ;)

Experience Dead.

I just want to enjoy the Scenes and not end in such Mess over and over where i have to correct the slipped out or wrong placed Genitals loading a Scene in VR.

Last edited:
This is a common problem.

Here's the issue. While inserted, the dick is being held in place not by the male body nodes, but by the colliders of the female. That's fine in the scene. But when the scene is saved and reloaded, the dick loads in the position the male nodes are set to. Which is on the other side of various female colliders from where you want it.

One approach to fixing this is to start the scene with the dick outside, then animate it going in.

Another approach, which i confess I haven't tried, but (famous last words) should work, is to make damned sure the dick is positioned exactly where it's supposed to be, and not simply being held in position by the female anatomy. To do this, try turning collision off for the woman, then back on. If you can do that and have the dick remain in the right hole, it should also remain in the right hole on scene load.

Back
Top Bottom