DecalMaker Resource - Mofmes's Power Goo

Textures DecalMaker Resource - Mofmes's Power Goo

Chokaphi

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Chokaphi submitted a new resource:

DecalMaker Resource - - Mofmes's Power Goo Souce Textures and Prefab settings for DecalMaker

A large cum texture resource for Decal Maker composed of diffuse, specular and normal maps. 49 Prefabs have been created for each set.

RESOURCE TEXTURES created by Mofme69
Mofme's source texture License

Creative Commons BY-NC-SA, this means you can:
- use it in your scenes, looks etc and post them as long as you credit me by linking back to this thread,
- use it for non-commercial purposes only,
- use it in derivative works as long as you...

Read more about this resource...

Any plans to release this as var file (if your plugins supports it)? That would allow easier referencing in distributed scenes without including those files and losing attribution!

I have not found a way for Decal Maker to see arbitrary VAR with the same file path.
The Secure file functions require an Exact string match to return results from a VAR packaged Path. And that Path is prefixed by the VAR Asset.

So I could have DecalMaker hardcoded to check "MofmePowerGoo:/Custom/scripts/DecalMaker/Prefabs/" but that is not really usable.
I'm hoping 1.20 will give a better way of searching VARs.

I might not have full context in which case I'm sorry.

Users can browse in all var files given you specify a filter path (e.g. Custom/Something), so you can have them load whatever they want from their addon packages (so from your plugin's point of view, you do know the exact path). That's what I do in Timeline, Snug and Collider Editor, @lfe does the same in his light texture plug-in.

Hope that can be helpful!

Back
Top Bottom