Dateknight_Presets_Free

Clothing Dateknight_Presets_Free

bill_prime

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.buymeacoffee.com
bill_prime submitted a new resource:

Dateknight_Presets_Free - Showcase scene and clothing presets with made with various clothing resources by creator DateKnight.

Showcase scene and clothing presets with made with various clothing resources by creator DateKnight.
I was working on several presets and thought I would share and create a showcase scene.
Showcase scene features many plugins from the amazing SQPR , and features my model Candy (modifed version of my Candy Scene).

Select a color and clothing set combination, and it will...

Read more about this resource...

I agree with your comment 100%, not your fault. The other 3 set of poses work exceptionally well, and your presentation is excellent. I just do not use the lying down poses and all is good!

I agree with your comment 100%, not your fault. The other 3 set of poses work exceptionally well, and your presentation is excellent. I just do not use the lying down poses and all is good!

The clipping/collision issues with the poses has bothered me for a while. I just posted an update to this that fixes that, and uploaded my version of those poses that are normalized (equidistant from the ground without clipping).
Should fix MOST of the problems, there might be a few poses that cause issues.

I will download your latest when I have some time and give it a try. Nothing in VAM is perfect, once I accepted that fact, I enjoy VAM more. For me it is a tinkering tool sandbox, and a good one at that!

Back
Top Bottom