Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
AlpacaLaps
Patreon
AlpacaLaps
AlpacaLaps submitted a new resource:

Dancin (Lapdance) - Slow and sexy this time!

It's done! I'm super happy with how it came out! Animation is smooth as butter, the atmosphere is nice, all in all very satisfied. Now I will have to rework my old scenes to make them on par with this standard!
Slow and sexy like some of you guys requested. Big tiddy lovers this one is for you.

Special attention was put on lighting as usual, this time everything is topped with expressions (they make the scene so much better, I will never ignore them again I swear) and hand poses!

HOW TO...

Read more about this resource...

Leaving my feedback here instead of Patreon because it's more anonymous. 👍 This scene is your best so far from a technical standpoint, however there were a few creative choices made that made the experience less effective for me than your first two dances. These reasons will all be very subjective obviously so take with as many grains of salt as required.

My VR setup isn't anywhere that I can lay down, so scenes from this POV aren't as convincing for me from a brain/body immersion standpoint, unlike scenes where the viewer mannequin is sitting or standing, which I can replicate basically 1:1. I tried to get around this by adjusting my in-scene height after possessing the mannequin, but all hell broke loose with the collision physics during the segment in the second half where she leans in real close lol. For people who can lie down while plugged in, I'm sure the experience is just as effective as your first two scenes.

The new facial expressions were great and added a lot of personality to your OC (who've I've grown to really enjoy), but I found myself missing the unwavering eye contact of the chocolate cream dance. Even if she was a lot less expressive in chocolate cream, she seemed a lot more interested, if that makes sense. Her gaze wanders a lot in Dancing and to me it felt like she was less invested in what was happening. This is obviously another very specific criticism that relies entirely on my interpretation of the scene, so everyone else's mileage will vary. And there's a subset of person who will very explicitly get turned on by her disinterest, so it's all different strokes.

Your work with lighting continues to be very strong -- it's stylish and also keeps my FPS high, which I sincerely appreciate. One of the reasons I enjoy your scenes so much is because they prioritize the performer over the environment, both artistically and from a resources perspective. I really enjoyed the focus on the moment of insertion, and if the sex had ended with a little bit more expressive of a climax (like in the K/DA dance), I think it'd probably be my favorite intercourse that you've set up so far. The frantic stuff from the first two scenes is fun and works for me, but I liked this slower pace too -- it just seemed like after she puts it inside, that's kinda it.

Anyway, I hope some of this is useful. I'm happy to be supporting your work on Patreon and look forward to the next scene. I also wanted to chime in and say that, if you decided to release your scenes publicly, I'd still want to support via Patreon. You work is good and I'd feel good about helping it reach a wider audience that might not be able to pay for it for whatever reason.

What an amazing write up man, thank you so much for it!
Regarding the position setup, some ideas work a little bit better with a character who is laying down, so I'll be doing a little bit of both.
I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to replicate the correct position, from now on I'll include the explosion limiter plugin so physics won't go bonkers if people try to adjust (whenever possible).

You are right about the eyes, they do wander a little bit too much, luckily that's an easy fix!

Yes, I spend a lot of time on the lighting, glad it's appreciated! I get a little bit of flak for making my scenes too dark, but honestly for me light doesn't bounce around how I'd like and tends to look a little bit too neutral on custom made environment, also FPS.
I've been getting mixed feedback on the climax thing, some people like it, some others don't, I'll probably investigate more!

Really thank you again for the feedback, it's very welcome.
I'll keep releasing free scenes on the hub, while keeping it worth for the people that decided to support me on Patreon, but it's nice to know you feel this way.
I can't thank you enough!

Have you thought of doing an extended cut of this Dancin and that older drum drum scene.
Both are excellent and an update as seen with your chocolate scene would really do them justice now your work has evolved and has extended versions etc. Be another good reason to sign up to your patreon and incentive for that top tier.

Have you thought of doing an extended cut of this Dancin and that older drum drum scene.
Both are excellent and an update as seen with your chocolate scene would really do them justice now your work has evolved and has extended versions etc. Be another good reason to sign up to your patreon and incentive for that top tier.
Yes a rework for Drum is currently in progress, with extended version too :D
Dancin will also get some love in the future!

Back
Top Bottom