www.patreon.com
Twitter
AlpacaLaps
Patreon
AlpacaLaps
AlpacaLaps submitted a new resource:

Stronger - Lapdance - Intimate titty action with an explosive ending

Hello there!
First iteration of this new lap, featuring a lot of titty action as requested by many.
Hopefully I made you happy with this. It's been very hard to obtain this level of quality, and I'm still not happy with it.
It's very FPS heavy, as there's a lot of going on at the end, I partially managed to fix it by keeping a single light on in the final sequence.

Now with VaM Launch support! (all manually scripted)

Extended version is coming.

Here's a few gifs for you!

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

When the male cums at the end its yellow for some reason and looks like confetti at a EXTREMELY fun party...my kind of party... a yellow confetti cum party...:-O
Other than that it ran shockingly well ...for one of YOUR scenes lol But the extended version 3 button choice at the end was a little bit glitchy. A nice evolution overall. Well done random creator / person I do not know...

When the male cums at the end its yellow for some reason and looks like confetti at a EXTREMELY fun party...my kind of party... a yellow confetti cum party...:-O
Other than that it ran shockingly well ...for one of YOUR scenes lol But the extended version 3 button choice at the end was a little bit glitchy. A nice evolution overall. Well done random creator / person I do not know...
Yellow???? Wth XD nooooo that's not intended at alll

Hi, whenever I open the scene it does not play. There are no errors when loading and the scene isn't frozen or paused so I'm not sure what's going on. I'm also having the same issue with your newer scene 'Dead'. Any help would be great, thanks

Apparently some plugins can be configured to only work with the creator's currently installed version of VaM at the time of .var packaging. What version are you currently running? That might be the issue, I'm not sure what else could be causing this.

Apparently some plugins can be configured to only work with the creator's currently installed version of VaM at the time of .var packaging. What version are you currently running? That might be the issue, I'm not sure what else could be causing this.
Really? Thank you, this might be the culprit at this point!
I'm running the latest version

Back
Top Bottom