Dance 8 and 9 with look, clothing and emotions

Scenes Dance 8 and 9 with look, clothing and emotions

SoloPop

Featured Contributor
Reactions
SoloPop submitted a new resource:

Dance 8 and 9 with look, clothing and emotions - 2 organic 90 sec. dance loops in the scene

I know someone just recently made a Psylocke. I wasn't going to upload my version, but I decided what the hell. I was working on this last week and didn't want it to go to waste. This is by no means competition or anything like that, it's just purely coincidental we made similar characters. So, I included the look with the dances.

I also added emotions, they may be slightly cracked out, I haven't had too much time to make them just right yet. Although they should be acceptable.

Last...

Read more about this resource...

Must hit reset before changing dances. (If anyone knows how to change this in timeline let me know)
On your dance 8 and 9 button duplicate the play action then change the first action to stop and reset just as your reset button does. Eg:

1660600473347.png

You can almost always have more than 1 action when you're working with triggers. So the trick wasn't in timeline but in VaM triggers. Hope that helps :)

Also the "play" and "stop" names mean nothing to VaM, they are just there to help us keep track of what action does what

On your dance 8 and 9 button duplicate the play action then change the first action to stop and reset just as your reset button does. Eg:

View attachment 148417

You can almost always have more than 1 action when you're working with triggers. So the trick wasn't in timeline but in VaM triggers. Hope that helps :)

Also the "play" and "stop" names mean nothing to VaM, they are just there to help us keep track of what action does what

Yeah, I knew I was doing something wrong. Thank you so much, it worked like a charm. Exactly what I wanted. You're a stud, thank you for taking the time to post screenshots and everything. Absolute legend!

Hi! Great stuff, thanks!
One thing tough, probably there are other way, but I like to use mocap switcher plugin for animation export and it isnt working this
way. Separate scenes would be preferred.

Hi! Great stuff, thanks!
One thing tough, probably there are other way, but I like to use mocap switcher plugin for animation export and it isnt working this
way. Separate scenes would be preferred.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I will be making the dances separately after this one unless anyone else has any objections.

Back
Top Bottom