Assets Damn Hot

MasterOfNails

Reactions
Patreon
MasterOfNails
MasterOfNails submitted a new resource:

Damn Hot - Basically a flamethrower

So I was going to make you all something like a sparkler or a Roman candle for some festive atmosphere in your scenes.

However in the end it was something different. Not quite what I'd intended.

It's just damn hot...

View attachment 267895
View attachment 267896

Anyways, I'm sharing it with you. The file contains looping and non-looping flames, a 3d model of an emitter and a holografic button.

The sparks collide with static objects...

Read more about this resource...

Nice work 😉 , but do we really need your girl, your clothes and all the others as dependencies?

Nice work 😉 , but do we really need your girl, your clothes and all the others as dependencies?
This is a fair point. I don't think they're necessary. I thought about it before submitting; however, I felt that this thing needed something in the background. So, I used my other stuff that referenced more of my stuff. Thanks for the feedback. I'm now going to clean up the dependencies :)

This fits perfectly with a scene I'm working on right now, but I find the sound effects to be a bit distracting.
Is there a way to remove the sound? If not, would you consider updating it to include a version without sound?

I can add a version without sound, sure. But for a few days I won't be able to update any resources (basically need to find a place to live in) I don't know exactly how long till I have access to my PC, might be a week or so. Once I do I'll update it.

Thanks! Best of luck moving!
Btw, I also discovered that it has problems when there's more than 1 in a scene. The textures start to look screwy when they both cross your line of sight. Not sure if that can be fixed, but it would be pretty sweet if I could put like 4 of them in a scene without that happening. Thanks again!

Thanks! Best of luck moving!
Btw, I also discovered that it has problems when there's more than 1 in a scene. The textures start to look screwy when they both cross your line of sight. Not sure if that can be fixed, but it would be pretty sweet if I could put like 4 of them in a scene without that happening. Thanks again!
Thanks. I think I know what causes the issue with the textures, however for now I can only fix that by removing the refraction effect completely. Maybe I'll come up with another solution, but if not, is it ok if the new version won't have the hot air effect?

Thanks. I think I know what causes the issue with the textures, however for now I can only fix that by removing the refraction effect completely. Maybe I'll come up with another solution, but if not, is it ok if the new version won't have the hot air effect?
Absolutely! I'm wanting to use this as pyrotechnics, so ideally I would have the flame and sparks going on loop for a while. No need for anything super fancy. Hopefully that makes sense. I'd be happy with anything that brings me closer to using it that way. :)

MasterOfNails updated Damn Hot with a new update entry:

Flames without sound and without refraction

In the previous version, there was only fire with refraction particles that would "compete" with each other if you had more than one fire effect in your scene. Now I've added looping flames without the hot air effect and without sound. You can add as many as you want of those in your scene. There's also silent fire that still has the hot air effect, so you can combine all the variants.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Absolutely! I'm wanting to use this as pyrotechnics, so ideally I would have the flame and sparks going on loop for a while. No need for anything super fancy. Hopefully that makes sense. I'd be happy with anything that brings me closer to using it that way. :)
So, I finally have access to my PC again. I've posted a small update, let me know if that's what you wanted.

So, I finally have access to my PC again. I've posted a small update, let me know if that's what you wanted.
Thank you so much for listening to my feedback and updating it! I loved having it in my scene! :love:

Thank you so much for listening to my feedback and updating it! I loved having it in my scene! :love:
You're welcome! I'm glad you found it useful. Thanks for the review!

MasterOfNails updated Damn Hot with a new update entry:

I testify that the Orthodox Church is the true Church of Christ. The Russian Orthodox Church is canonical. I repent of what I posted here, enticing people to sin. I also urge you to repent and join the true Church while you still can. I ask the moderators to remove my account and the resources associated with it.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom