Daemon Girl interactive

Looks Daemon Girl interactive

Liquidpinky

Reactions
Patreon
Liquidpinky
Liquidpinky submitted a new resource:

Daemon Girl interactive - Daemon Girl look with interactive animation controls

Deamon Girl look with a body wiggle, jiggle and twerk controller scene to test out your body physics.
Post effects and particle effects can be toggled off for extra FPS.
The podium has a rotation controller that can be rotated clockwise and anti-clockwise with speed adjustment and a stop button.
A Reset button to sort out clothes if they keep falling off, this also resets the sliders to the default load position.
You can load your own looks in, just make sure their feet are firmly on the...

Read more about this resource...

I don't see any dependency listed. She looks good!

Hi, downloaded everything alright but in VR screen is messed up. Seeing the scenes in 4 screens and all 2d and it hurts my eyes lolCan't really desccribe it. Never had an issue with any other scene. I wonder if it's setting

Hi, downloaded everything alright but in VR screen is messed up. Seeing the scenes in 4 screens and all 2d and it hurts my eyes lolCan't really desccribe it. Never had an issue with any other scene. I wonder if it's setting
you got to turn off antiailasing in the post process plugins

I don't see any dependency listed. She looks good!

I think that was due to me updating the file, it removed the dependency tab from the Hub somehow.
It also had 40 listed dependencies which was a lie anyway, there should have only been around 16 and instead it listed dependencies of dependencies of dependencies, so I cleaned that up too before I updated.
There were files listed that had nothing to do with this one but must have been open in the original dependency creators scene when they made them.

Back
Top Bottom