CyberGirl

Noc_This

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
NocThis18
Noc_This submitted a new resource:

CyberGirl - CyberGirl

Hello everyone, it's been a while, a long time with this new project, this time it's a cyberpunk style OC, I wanted to do something more free.

Content:
View attachment 272223
View attachment 272203

View attachment 272204View attachment 272205

I still don't know if my way of announcing a new character can break the new rules, because I leave very detailed what is free or not, and I believe that free content has its value in itself, I just don't want...

Read more about this resource...

hello again ^^
I love what you do and I love this look, however there are dependencies that I suppose pay, because they are not on the HUB.

Could you make two var files or delete the paid dependencies and create another var file with the presets of the paid outfits?

Because we are going to have error messages like what files are missing...

1690187789765.png

I would have liked to share a model, with the eyes of your model, unfortunately you still haven't corrected the dependencies, it doesn't matter I'll do without, but 2 months without a response, it's quite disturbing.

1693744086367.png

Just for two lines that are your appearance...

1693744145422.png

I would have liked to share a model, with the eyes of your model, unfortunately you still haven't corrected the dependencies, it doesn't matter I'll do without, but 2 months without a response, it's quite disturbing.

View attachment 284844

Just for two lines that are your appearance...

View attachment 284845
Hello, sorry for the delay for some reason I let this message pass, I will do that, there is some update to do in the model and I can make this inclusion, I hope to be able to do it as soon as possible.