Crisisbeat Model Ports

Reactions
I've recently been looking around for new looks to use and while I've found plenty of good ones, I ended up finding some 3D models which aren't really mentioned anywhere, being those made by Crisisbeat. From what I can tell two of Wunderwise's models use Crisisbeat's as a base so Crisisbeat does offer his models somehow, but couldn't find any info on how to get them.

I fully believe that to not port these models over would be a crime against VaM, they're extremely high quality and could be used to make some amazing scenes. Even just loading them into existing scenes would presumably still provide some good results. Some of my favorites are spoilered below.

3088200_crisisbeat_i-went-and-did-some-cool-renders.jpg
fc3e436b03fa95c983af7be6d3155b7085d8356aeac45f9573889d27816a4e34.jpg

d31efde3596183c0d6f2647529e58036.jpeg
EghZ56sUMAIZh7l
1.png
1180420_crisisbeat_zone-tan-03.jpg
mavis_on_vampirella_cosplay_by_crisisbeat83_dcqt2pb-375w.jpg
8XU2l8p.jpg

Last edited:
Jasmine has been done a few times. This one popped up in a quick search:

Jasmine has been done a few times. This one popped up in a quick search:
I'm aware, and I also know Chel has a really good look available. Still wanted to suggest these models because they're so good. A lot of popular characters already have multiple looks made so don't see the harm in suggesting these since they're so high quality.

Last edited:
These are some nice models. I understand it can feel like a crime that such great models aren't released publicly. To port the models, we would at least need the .blend or obj of a model, preferably rigged and/or in t-pose. If you or someone can get their hands on that then the community could make it happen. However, I don't think Crisisbeat will give up that information forthwith, especially since this is their artwork were talking about. I'm optimistic under the right circumstances we could obtain the models in a way that creates a win-win situation for everyone. Maybe someone can port the models and direct users to Crisisbeat's patreon? who knows. Anyone who's able to port these models will be seen as a hero to me.

Last edited:
I've recently been looking around for new looks to use and while I've found plenty of good ones, I ended up finding some 3D models which aren't really mentioned anywhere, being those made by Crisisbeat. From what I can tell two of Wunderwise's models use Crisisbeat's as a base so Crisisbeat does offer his models somehow, but couldn't find any info on how to get them.

I fully believe that to not port these models over would be a crime against VaM, they're extremely high quality and could be used to make some amazing scenes.
I believe WunderWise has some sort of contract type deal with CrisisBeat, or possibly knows them personally, that they were able to gain access to those models to port.

CB doesn't sell their models, even though they would make a ton doing so. And the people they grant access to use their models for animation is extremely limited.
I know of only one they work with, though maybe their are some few others 🤷‍♂️

It's sad for not just VaM but the R34 community as a whole really. Such a waste to see such amazing models just never get used, and basically sit in storage to collect digital dust.
I mean the Ursula model they did.... Fuck.

All that said. The chances of anyone other than WunderWise porting CB's models to VaM is about as likely as actual living dragon's being discovered.

All that said. The chances of anyone other than WunderWise porting CB's models to VaM is about as likely as actual living dragon's being discovered.
Good to know, it's a shame but with any luck Wunderwise will pull through on them eventually. Chel and Peach are the ones I'm hoping for most personally.

Back
Top Bottom