Creator's Idle - Front View

Scenes Creator's Idle - Front View

ReignMocap

Banned User
Reactions
ReignMocap submitted a new resource:

Creator's Idle - Front View - motion capture

Someone requested an idle with no turning around. It makes sense as you don't want the model to show you ass when you are working on the face.
The idle is subtle and not dramatic. I tried it myself while working on a model and it feels great...just like my hand.

This has a free license so that means you can use it even with your paid content. You can literally take the JSON file, copy it on a piece of paper, crumple it and shove it up your pee-pee hole if you'd like. I don't advise that...

Read more about this resource...

On a future version could you leave off the high heel shoes and just have the model barefoot on the floor? I tried using this for a male look and having their feet in the high heel position looks weird. Thanks!

On a future version could you leave off the high heel shoes and just have the model barefoot on the floor? I tried using this for a male look and having their feet in the high heel position looks weird. Thanks!
I should make a separate one for male and one for woman with no heels. Good idea actually.

sorry, I wanted to ask what kind of Look is in the screenshot?

Attachments

• Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    131.4 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom