• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question Creampie Scene/Animation/Plugin?

iceeweenee

Reactions
Howdy! Quick question to see if something exists?

So uh, from a VR perspective I'm a big fan of CP's but for VAM there doesn't seem to be a whole lot out there. I've downloaded the 50-shades asset bundle as well as a few scenes that supposedly have CP's in them, but 1. When you activate the 50-shades assets they're always there, and 2. The scenes that have them don't seem to actually do them; it's just implied.

Is there a plugin that does? Or a scene that actually has a real one? Maybe in conjunction with auto-thrust or whatever there's a button that could add Climax to it or something?

If not, can you create a keyframe that adds an asset/clothing? i.e. during the scene, once it happens, you have a keyframe that adds the bit of "clothing" to the female so the asset would be added at that time and not before.

Took me a little to understand what a CP was, never saw it shortened like that. For reference don't assume others will know, better to write it fully to be clear.

I like them as well and I think all of my scenes have them, so maybe you can check those out if you haven't yet. Mine use free assets, might not be 50's if they're not free.
I'm not sure on what counts as a real one. Mine have some fluids involved, orgasm moans, and male pumping movements. The scenes are made for VR, where the male looks to the face but the moan and movement should give the idea of it happening. Anyway, give it a try, I think it matches what you seek.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom