Couchgirl

Scenes Couchgirl

holy shit thats a lot of dependencies.. anyone know how to make that less? I'm new and very confused.

First of all, welcome & congratz on first upload !

...and now get ready for "roller coaster of dependencies" (...that's how we roll "occasionally"). 😂

After quick peek you use 18 (out of 69) dependencies, for rest of them main culprits are:
Nuflauer.BDSM_session (~25 dependencies) using audio file BJ_w_humms-resisting.mp3
KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk10
(~14) female morph LongNeck.vmi (name inside client LongNeck)

there are few "less serious" references:
pogdaddy.JustineRemix (6) clothing 50s_cumTongueDripping.vam (paid content?)
Bob Nothing.Girlfriend1 (4) male morph AG2_M_OpenXXL.vmi (name OpenXXL)
Androinz.Belline_Elvine2_0 (3) clothing NooN Nipple Pasties 1.vam (actual item no dependencies)
etc...

Hope this helps narrow it down ;) (if you can find alternatives).

EDIT:
forgot to add another main one (very common around here):
SupaRioAmateur.7th_Heaven_Clothing (10) clothing Tifa Lingerie Stocking.vam
imo "bad" packaging, easy 10 dependencies because... reasons

Last edited:
First of all, welcome & congratz on first upload !

...and now get ready for "roller coaster of dependencies" (...that's how we roll "occasionally"). 😂

After quick peek you use 18 (out of 69) dependencies, for rest of them main culprits are:
Nuflauer.BDSM_session (~25 dependencies) using audio file BJ_w_humms-resisting.mp3
KdollMASTA.KDoll_Mk10
(~14) female morph LongNeck.vmi (name inside client LongNeck)

there are few "less serious" references:
pogdaddy.JustineRemix (6) clothing 50s_cumTongueDripping.vam (paid content?)
Bob Nothing.Girlfriend1 (4) male morph AG2_M_OpenXXL.vmi (name OpenXXL)
Androinz.Belline_Elvine2_0 (3) clothing NooN Nipple Pasties 1.vam (actual item no dependencies)
etc...

Hope this helps narrow it down ;) (if you can find alternatives).

EDIT:
forgot to add another main one (very common around here):
SupaRioAmateur.7th_Heaven_Clothing (10) clothing Tifa Lingerie Stocking.vam
imo "bad" packaging, easy 10 dependencies because... reasons
Thanks for your comment, I'm still figuring the basics out.. So am I supposed to not use those dependencies you listed? I'm not sure what it means to have a lot of dependencies really. Is it a big deal? and can people download my dependencies from inside VR while running "scan for missing whatever" and then 'download all'? Thats what I usually did but sometimes they arent available... how do I know if mine are available from that menu inside VAM? PS I dont think that one dependency was paid content, I've never paid for anything other than VAM itself.

Thanks for your comment, I'm still figuring the basics out.. So am I supposed to not use those dependencies you listed?

Sorry if all sounded confusing, i assumed you wanna know why you have X amount of stuff or what are most impactful references you use.
If you wanna reduce numbers, you should remove/replace those with some alternatives. (i mean, 1 audio + 1 morph = 40 dependencies)
But than again your content, your rules. :)
I am only pointing and not telling you what todo.

I'm not sure what it means to have a lot of dependencies really. Is it a big deal? and can people download my dependencies from inside VR while running "scan for missing whatever" and then 'download all'? Thats what I usually did but sometimes they arent available... how do I know if mine are available from that menu inside VAM?
Is it a big deal or not idk, personally i don't download stuff with 20dependencies+(scenes), 10+(looks) or 0+(assets, clothes, hair)
Some users don't care if content has 100, or even if content is var package or just zip, or if they fill vam client with random crap.

You can easily see if dependencies are on hub just click dependencies tab on top,
if no green download next to it and "not found on hub" than it's not hub hosted.
So no, users can't just download everything with 1 click. (one example Niko3DX.N3D_Lindsay_0623.2 that you use as main dependencie is not hub hosted).

If you are making content, it's good to have 2nd vam client.
up2date, clean with no custom stuff.(it's 20GB portable anyway, so you can just put it anywhere, also use same key)
Test your stuff there and see if all works. (once done testing clean it up for next content, don't keep stuff).

PS I dont think that one dependency was paid content, I've never paid for anything other than VAM itself.
I didn't say that one is or you use paid...but that particular "clothing" is paid "i think" (but not var package).
At the same time it circles inside so many free content is not even considered paid anymore?
However there are free cum/fluid stuff with 0 dependencies.

But hey, for first upload you did everything right, your package is working. (y)
Some users upload gazillion stuff inside package or just zip (and leave it at that)
Compared to those low standards, your package is golden. ;)

EDIT: speaking about low standards & bad packaging
Paid content, it might look superior & HQ but 80% of it is even less organized than free content.

Sorry if all sounded confusing, i assumed you wanna know why you have X amount of stuff or what are most impactful references you use.
If you wanna reduce numbers, you should remove/replace those with some alternatives. (i mean, 1 audio + 1 morph = 40 dependencies)
But than again your content, your rules. :)
I am only pointing and not telling you what todo.

Is it a big deal or not idk, personally i don't download stuff with 20dependencies+(scenes), 10+(looks) or 0+(assets, clothes, hair)
Some users don't care if content has 100, or even if content is var package or just zip, or if they fill vam client with random crap.

You can easily see if dependencies are on hub just click dependencies tab on top,
if no green download next to it and "not found on hub" than it's not hub hosted.
So no, users can't just download everything with 1 click. (one example Niko3DX.N3D_Lindsay_0623.2 that you use as main dependencie is not hub hosted).

If you are making content, it's good to have 2nd vam client.
up2date, clean with no custom stuff.(it's 20GB portable anyway, so you can just put it anywhere, also use same key)
Test your stuff there and see if all works. (once done testing clean it up for next content, don't keep stuff).

I didn't say that one is or you use paid...but that particular "clothing" is paid "i think" (but not var package).
At the same time it circles inside so many free content is not even considered paid anymore?
However there are free cum/fluid stuff with 0 dependencies.

But hey, for first upload you did everything right, your package is working. (y)
Some users upload gazillion stuff inside package or just zip (and leave it at that)
Compared to those low standards, your package is golden. ;)

EDIT: speaking about low standards & bad packaging
Paid content, it might look superior & HQ but 80% of it is even less organized than free content.
WOW thank you for your comment again, now I just need to figure out how to go about removing those dependencies without destroying the scene... you know how finnicky the animations are.. the slightest tweak destroys them sometimes.

Any reason why this doesnt show up in my scene list after I DL'd it?
I can see it in my AddonPackages folder, but its no where to be seen even if I search for "couchgirl"

Any reason why this doesnt show up in my scene list after I DL'd it?
I can see it in my AddonPackages folder, but its no where to be seen even if I search for "couchgirl"

I honestly have no clue I'm sorry I'm really new to VAM only been using it a couple months

As other have said, I can't see it in my scene list, though the other scene you made, Future Girl Next Door does.

@tom.ace1776
Maybe revisit this resource with an update? :unsure:

As other have said, I can't see it in my scene list, though the other scene you made, Future Girl Next Door does.
Because of incorrect package re-naming (TOM.ACE.couchgirl.1.var), simply too many dots (expected: creator.packageName.packageVersion.var)
Just rename it back to original name TOM_ACE.couchgirl.1.var (as pointed inside meta, it's TOM_ACE and not TOM.ACE). 😉

Back
Top Bottom