Couch sex w KenniCat

Scenes Couch sex w KenniCat

SlimerJSpud

Reactions
SlimerJSpud submitted a new resource:

Couch sex w KenniCat - Auto sex scene on a couch

An automated, "hands free" sex scene. All the motion comes from an autogens thruster on him. Her motion is based on physics links to his pelvis or abdomen. There's an on-off button and a slider for thrust depth. When she comes, there's a gusher. When he comes, there's a different thrust, then it goes back to normal. If you watch long enough, they come together. ;) There's a list of credits I'll post later.

N.B. If the dependency list looks too big for my taste, I may revise this.

Read more about this resource...

SlimerJSpud updated Couch sex w KenniCat with a new update entry:

More info + credits

This scene works with a variety of female looks. A really big gal might need some adjustments to the couch or his position. The best way to substitute a different gal is to first save a clothing preset, load an appearance preset, then load the clothing back in.

Some of the initial poses are based on this scene, but none of the animations or other items are used:

This scene also has the &^%$&^%$ OpenXXL...

Read the rest of this update entry...

SlimerJSpud updated Couch sex w KenniCat with a new update entry:

Head thrash update

Everything's the same as before, but I added the dub.Force plugin to her. I used it to make her head thrash about during climax. Here's the way it works:
Two instances of dub.Force are added to her. One is for the Y axis (side to side), the other is on the X axis (fore and aft). Only rotation is used (torqueFactor). The plugin is active all the time, with reduced values. During climax, the values are jacked up. Climax is determined by VamMoan. I set it so that her climax affects both axes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom