AmineKunai

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
AmineKunai
AmineKunai submitted a new resource:

Cookie Home Set: Shorts and Top | Exposed Variants - A cute loungewear set of a top and shorts with revealing options and several print presets

View attachment 419758
Wow, this was such an exciting process — studying references, working on the folds, and perfecting the details, all leading to this amazing result! A two-piece set with revealing options: cute loungewear shorts and a tank top, complete with several presets featuring different patterns.

I hope your waifu will be happy to wear it just for you <3

Choker and Makeup from the image placed right there
Choker -...

Read more about this resource...

Hi AK, i hope exposed variants this is exactly presets, not just undressed state (that unfortunately not very useful).

Hi AK, i hope exposed variants this is exactly presets, not just undressed state (that unfortunately not very useful).
Hi! I was trying to make them as presets, but still couldn't reach better result then using two separate items. Any reasons why it's not so useful? My thoughts it is because triggers can't manipulate clothes that are not on right now.

Any reasons why it's not so useful?
Well, AK it's obviously: for first, successfulness of result of such method means many dependencies from various factors - in what position will be model in the moment of undressing. Model forms too.
Next, dependently from abowe things, we can wait clothing' "sliding" pretty long, include for catching require position, thru ajustment physical settings (that beside friction parameter can become really headache) and even with that (and this is most important) - i observed situation when sliding of pants does not stopped even with max friction value (when model in vertical position resp), so I couldn't get the cloth position I needed at all.
Additionally (and this is most important #2) - even if we will be lucky to achieve require position - this will be not saved (will skip to init after restart) in our user custom made scene, and we will forced to start all again.

And all this against just simple click (in "preset" method case) and no headaches with scene save\reload.
Bro and you ask reasons (?)

To be honest, I wouldn’t call possibility of phys. undressing to a property (availability) of exposed states of certain clothes units, at all. It seems to me not very correct.

Update: No, in theory, i would agree that "undress" method would be as competitor nice too (since assumed enjoy from process too) - IF - we could hard locked pants position, and it would be saveable in any form. But it not how it works.

Last edited:
Well, AK it's obviously: for first, successfulness of result of such method means many dependencies from various factors - in what position will be model in the moment of undressing. Model forms too.
Next, dependently from abowe things, we can wait clothing' "sliding" pretty long, include for catching require position, thru ajustment physical settings (that beside friction parameter can become really headache) and even with that (and this is most important) - i observed situation when sliding of pants does not stopped even with max friction value (when model in vertical position resp), so I couldn't get the cloth position I needed at all.
Additionally (and this is most important #2) - even if we will be lucky to achieve require position - this will be not saved (will skip to init after restart) in our user custom made scene, and we will forced to start all again.

And all this against just simple click (in "preset" method case) and no headaches with scene save\reload.
Bro and you ask reasons (?)

To be honest, I wouldn’t call possibility of phys. undressing to a property (availability) of exposed states of certain clothes units, at all. It seems to me not very correct.

Update: No, in theory, i would agree that "undress" method would be as competitor nice too (since assumed enjoy from process too) - IF - we could hard locked pants position, and it would be saveable in any form. But it not how it works.
I got you. I misunderstood your question at first glance. The undressed variants here are separate items with fixed positions and sim maps, not just "undressed" states, so they’re not presets either. Thank you for the clear answer.

I got you. I misunderstood your question at first glance. The undressed variants here are separate items with fixed positions and sim maps, not just "undressed" states, so they’re not presets either. Thank you for the clear answer.
Tnanks ok.
AK Ideally would be cool to add exposed presets to some of your beautiful previous panties packs too. I not saying all, but really some of them, which relatively recently released (in year range).

@AmineKunai
Oh damn, sorry AK, i figured out that mixed up your with AnythingFashionVR (and with his approach to sometimes consider\doing phisical undressing ability as replacing exposed presets ability).
PS If something - to AFVR - your sets cool, but presets always better than undressing method.

I already starts mixing up creators, bad sign :LOL:
(Just, you both do awesome sets of panties)

AK But sorry again for leading you astray, always make presets like you do initially.

Last edited:
@AmineKunai
Oh damn, sorry AK, i figured out that mixed up your with AnythingFashionVR (and with his approach to sometimes consider\doing phisical undressing ability as replacing exposed presets ability).
PS If something - to AFVR - your sets cool, but presets always better than undressing method.

I already starts mixing up creators, bad sign :LOL:
(Just, you both do awesome sets of panties)

AK But sorry again for leading you astray, always make presets like you do initially.
No worries, mate. I've decided to achieve undressed states by all possible ways in this set :) there are both undressed check mark available in Phys tab and separate items for semiundressed states as well are possible to be undressed.
Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom