Confusing error message when loading SilverBJ or Autothruster

cyran lycan

Reactions
When I add the plugin SilverBJ or the Autothruster to a person, I get an error message:

Compile of CclockwiseSilver.SilverBJ.3:/Custom/Scripts/ClockwiseSilver/src/SilverBJ.cs failed. The type or namespace name 'Helpers' does not exist in the namespace 'ClockwiseSilver'. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [10, 30]

Same type of message with Autothruster

Any explanations or ideas?

I tried various things and got SilverBJ to load w/o the error coz I was loading the wrong part of the plugin. I loaded .cs instead of cslist. Now have to figure out the same stuff for Autothruster.

I tried various things and got SilverBJ to load w/o the error coz I was loading the wrong part of the plugin. I loaded .cs instead of cslist. Now have to figure out the same stuff for Autothruster.
It doesn't always have to be .cslist (it basically bundles/loads more scripts at once from src, as single plugin entry),
sometimes you load single .cs file, sometimes .cslist, and sometimes there is clear ADD_ME.cs file...
in this case you don't load stuff from source folder, also there is howto on autothruster (1.Add AutoThruster.cslist to an atom).

You where getting error with silverBJ because you loaded silverBJ.cs without helper.cs and silverBJ.cslist loads both of them.

Back
Top Bottom