Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
monstershinkai
MonsterShinkai submitted a new resource:

Color Box Room - Room that reacts to music

Original infinite room was made by MaF I believe using ImagePanelEmissive. It gave me the idea to put some textures on them like a skybox to create the illusion of a large space in a simple way.

Change the music. Add props. Try customizing the wall image and floor texture with your own.
Used for mocaps, MMD or whatever you want.

View attachment 142960
View attachment 142958

Credits
Mocap...

Read more about this resource...

1659764924505.png

1659764932321.png

Attachments

• 1659764924055.png
    1659764924055.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Great scene, thank you! Is there any way to get the lighting to work with RenderToMovie?

Great scene, thank you! Is there any way to get the lighting to work with RenderToMovie?
I learned this technique from someone else. It's very tedious though. You have to record the slider trigger value with Timeline through Logic Bricks Value Relay. Then play the MMD and Timeline together
I know 1 way but it's very tedious and complicated. You have to record the slider trigger value with Timeline through Logic Bricks Value Relay. Then play the MMD and Timeline together.

are u using a plugin for expressions? also what top is that? most tops i use clips with the breasts. only a few like yameteouji clothes have solid collision

When I install this pack in hub, it notice meshedvr.presetspack.latest and xstatic.megaparticlepack.latest are missing? it there a way to fix it?

Back
Top Bottom