Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
subscribestar.adult
Twitter
DeeeR0ck
D-Rock submitted a new resource:

Coffin Josie (Futa/Femboy Scene) - "At midnight, she'll take your hole!"

This is my entry for VaMoween 2023! Meet Coffin Josie, she's a sexy futa undertaker, and she can either bury you 6 feet under, or bury her big cock in your orifices!

PS there 'might' be zombies lurking nearby, too........

Credits can be found in the dependencies. I modeled and textured Josie's top hat.

Special thanks to @Yaneks for modeling the ascot tie for Josie!

I ported the shovel for Josie, it can be found below...

Read more about this resource...

I am curious, after the zombie shows up is there anything else to this scene. I see a lot of empty space and can't tell what to do to trigger those parts.

It's meant to play in VR, first and foremost. The parts are triggered by collision with the camera rig (aka the headset/hands in VR).
I am curious, after the zombie shows up is there anything else to this scene. I see a lot of empty space and can't tell what to do to trigger those parts.

It's meant to play in VR, first and foremost. The parts are triggered by collision with the camera rig (aka the headset/hands in VR).
I played it in VR. I was just curious on if there was more to do after the zombie since there was a lot of space left on the map and if so how since no matter what way I went, nothing else happened.

Back
Top Bottom