CODE TEMPLATE Custom Player MENU and Scene CONTROLLER + DYNAMIC House Gameplay

Guides CODE TEMPLATE Custom Player MENU and Scene CONTROLLER + DYNAMIC House Gameplay

SelakAR

Reactions
SelakAR submitted a new resource:

CODE TEMPLATE Custom Player MENU and Scene CONTROLLER + DYNAMIC House Gameplay - Menu for your scene written via code

WARNING: due to this bug in the Timeline plugin, my original idea for the advanced scene doesn't work, i.e. the buttons next/prev for the animations don't work consistently. I've decided to release the advanced version of the script anyway because I believe it is a great tutorial (because of the comments) and a great starting point to make your own...

Read more about this resource...

Generally I admire creators who could deliver sth more than simple fuck loop. Because VAM is awful at using.

I've been looking far and wide for plugins that help with creating menus in VAM. The only thing missing in VAM to create an adult game with all the expected features without coding is the ability to create a desktop and VR compatible customizable menu with proper UX. There just isn't a resource yet that does that, which is an aboslute shame.

I really appreciate your efforts here and your implementation looks promising! Would you be interested in collaborating to create the menu for SuperVAMDeepthroat? Some members of the VAM community have been supporting me through Patreon and I'd be happy to share some of the money people raised for the project. Your profile seems to be closed off so I can't DM you at the moment. Let me know if you're interested :)

I've been looking far and wide for plugins that help with creating menus in VAM
There's vam story,
but I didn't use it.

There's vam story,
but I didn't use it.
I'll check that out, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom