ClubV

Paid Scenes ClubV

Vihper updated ClubV with a new update entry:

ClubV 6.6 Released

Changed Standing Area in Hotel and added a new option with a new animation.

Also added a UI button which is behind the player at all times to reset any facial or other morphs which may have been triggered to start but not to end.

Made some adjustments to existing animations to keep them on "track." Let me know if you spot any issues, its getting to be quite a big scene to test each release in VR on my own without becoming distracted ;)

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm having a hard time getting Tempest's TcodeTcode3.2 to detect the insertion of the penis. On earlier versions of ClubV I can get it to work, but on this one, it either indicates not inserted no matter what, or it does not detect the penis and displays nothing in the status dialogue box.

I'm having a hard time getting Tempest's TcodeTcode3.2 to detect the insertion of the penis. On earlier versions of ClubV I can get it to work, but on this one, it either indicates not inserted no matter what, or it does not detect the penis and displays nothing in the status dialogue box.

Ive never used that plugin (im assuming its a plugin) so i dont know what its looking for or what could be causing a problem. Might be better to ask Tempest. Sorry you are having problems.

Hi Vihper,

what with all the empty updates? Watch out, if someone report this, it will be flagged as spam.