Solved ClothGrabSphere target specific clothing

SoandjaRasdra

Reactions
I'm making an animation and the model is wearing skirt (sim) and panties (sim).

She takes off the panties by simply triggering the sim on the panties which makes them fall down and I timed the hands so nothing has to grab them.
HOWEVER the panties are clipping through the skirt. So I thought I could add a sphere to only target the skirt however that does not seem possible. I manage to get the sphere to grab only the skirt but it only manages to grab like a pixel of it.

I could turn off the lights when it happens but is there other ways I can go about it without it looking super weird?

Cheers.

Just spitballin can you reduce the skirt gravity just before dropping the panties animate pulling up skirt before panty drop.
Tried but it did look a bit goofy, might be a cool effect though if she would have more clothes and gravity kinda turns off then speeds off again as the panties go off. Stop giving me ideas! xD
Stopper to the rescue as usual:
Not to be the "achtully" guy but that grabs a vert which I was able to do already, I would need a swarm of spheres to make it look natural and not like small flies are holding the skirt up :D.
Ofcource if there is an way to make the plugin act more natural I'm all ears :).

SOLUTION for future creators: So I had the thought "what if the sphere activated before the panty sim activates resulting in the sphere only grabbing the current active sim (skirt)" and it works! It can't be 0,1s earlier in VTimeline but 0,3s works.
Now I have to fiddle the F out of the placement to avoid the "flies holding skirt up" effect.

Thanks guys for the ideas!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom