Cleo - Itoa

Looks Cleo - Itoa

She looks gorgeous. However, I downloaded the .var and had to manually drop the model into the saves/scene folder with the image and .json. It was downloaded as a folder and just a .var file type. The model and scene shows up almost completely, but she has no hair (shes bald lol). Any suggestions?

She looks gorgeous. However, I downloaded the .var and had to manually drop the model into the saves/scene folder with the image and .json. It was downloaded as a folder and just a .var file type. The model and scene shows up almost completely, but she has no hair (shes bald lol). Any suggestions?

Hey, Sorry to hear that I'm still learning how to share content. The hair is Lush from Roac. If you have suggestions on how to export her in a proper VAR id love to hear it and re-upload her.

<3
Itoa

Awesome, thanks for the link to the hair. Actually I just went ahead and loaded the .json file along with the jpeg preview into Saves/scenes folder and everything loaded up just fine. Ill try loading her again with the hair.

I wish I could help you with building .var, but unfortunately I do not know how at the moment. Best of luck with everything, your models are gorgeous.